Page 314 of 517 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316324364414 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 5170
    Weasyl
    Vae
    Someone just randomly drew me human Lud fanart.

That's a pretty nice pick-me-up from a month that's otherwise been pretty shitty.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Feeling so productive, renewed our road tax, turned in some paperwork, did SO MANY chores around the house, washed/vacuumed the car, and gave the dog a bath. I am officially wiped out but my shoulders have never felt lighter! :) Think I'm gonna go reward myself with some food and vegging on the couch.

I can't wait til they fix my internet tomorrow
    I want to go back to my routine of drawing at random and playing a lot of games alone in the dark
    -insert something sarcastic/moody here-

Weasyl
    Vae
    I really need to get out of the habit of randomly clicking on my art blog, when the first thing that shows up is a very risque picture, and I'm stuck at Starbucks for four hours.
    Resident Koopa Trash

God my family is irritating
    I cant wait to move out next month

I ignored some of the negative feelings going on in my head, and worked my butt off drawing some stuff today.

I want to kind of draw a bunch of peoples' OC's and my own hanging out, but I don't know most peoples' OC's. I'd definitely love to hear about them, though.

So I arrive at work and there are three full carts of dishes just waiting for me. Usually there's one or none, but this and last week have been full of work

Yes my internet is back in commission
    Thank god

Started running last week.
    I've been in a terrible shape, and running itself feels bad, but the results are enough to keep me going. Going further than before and getting more distance before getting exhausted feels good.
    I've got an ambitious goal, 3500m in 12min. I've got six months to get there, but I'm pretending I've got one.

Also looked into gyms and I'll probably start lifting and getting some strength to complement the increasing stamina.
    Time to get /fit/

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3140
    Update on neighbor crap. Loud bass shaking floor again around midnight, lost my cool and stomped the floor, they hit the ceiling back... really lost my cool and roommate had to yell at me to not go downstairs. Called courtesy officer/police, they had a nice chat. Cop said they were drunk and not expecting a police officer, looked scared; told us to call them if the neighbors even look at us funny. This could get them evicted, and all 'cus they refused to turn a single unnecessary dial down (and we asked them face to face but they just laughed). Multiple complaints on file. Idiots.

Least it's dead silent now. Not fucking around anymore.