Page 36 of 517 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast
    Fine. Broccoli is the god of green veggies, though. Baby spinach is the grand emperor of leafy greens, as well.

Weasyl
    Meii
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    idk about anyone else, but I'm feeling cool-ish tonight, not a bad change.

Also there was a huge zombie walk in London before the release of the Walking Dead TV series (ages ago, I know), I shoulda followed it on the news a bit more closely. What was it like? o:

ed: the one you went to, obvs
    FANTASTIC <3 I loved it! Better then last year. I'll probably post a few pictures on my account. Over 15,000 people went this year.

Weasyl
    PapayaShark
    And carrots are the winner of them all.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Meii View Post
    FANTASTIC <3 I loved it! Better then last year. I'll probably post a few pictures on my account. Over 15,000 people went this year.
    15,000? D: That's a lotta zombahs

Quote Originally Posted by PapayaShark View Post
    And carrots are the winner of them all.
    I can get behind this. Carrots are pretty cool guys.

Weasyl
    PapayaShark
    I get so mad at one girl from class who cuts herself, is a vegan, has depression, has a billion eating disorders, starves herself and rubs it into peoples faces because she gets "bullied"(nobody does other than herself). So disrespectful to people with real, serious problems.Attention seeking whore >:[

Weasyl
    N/A
    I get so mad at one girl from class who cuts herself, is a vegan, has depression, has a billion eating disorders, starves herself and rubs it into peoples faces because she gets "bullied"(nobody does other than herself). So disrespectful to people with real, serious problems.Attention seeking whore >:[
    Ah yeah, we got some of them (but I don't think vegan) at my school. It's hard to help them when they're always defensive and won't give you a chance. It makes me not want to help them anymore. :/

I learned how to six-step. My life is now complete.

Weasyl
    PapayaShark
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    Ah yeah, we got some of them (but I don't think vegan) at my school. It's hard to help them when they're always defensive and won't give you a chance. It makes me not want to help them anymore. :/
    Meh, the only way I can help is by not feeding her with attention. Which is hard as she is always in my face like "oh look I cut myself today", "I am in pain buhu", "random emo song lyrics", "I don't eat meat, meat is murder"(btw a day after she ate chicken with the class), "DUN LUK AT MUH SCAR"(while sticking her arm in my face).
    And she slapped my lover back while knowing that I have back pain, and when I told her to fuck off, she started whining about her scars and how they hurt more >:I
    Last edited by PapayaShark; 10-11-2012 at 05:13 PM. Reason: i cant spell now

Weasyl
    N/A
    Meh, the only way I can help is by not feeding her with attention. Which is hard as she is always in my face like "oh look I cut myself today", "I am in pain buhu", "random emo song lyrics", "I don't eat meat, meat is murder"(btw a day after she ate chicken with the class), "DUN LUK AT MUH SCAR"(while sticking her arm in my face).
    And she slapped my lover ack while knowing that I have back pain, and when I told her to fuck off, she started whining about her scars and how they hurt more >:I
    Especially with the random emo song lyrics.

That girl needs to step off, it's really not helping her case if she's attacking you. :T

Weasyl
    N/A
    And she slapped my lover back while knowing that I have back pain, and when I told her to fuck off, she started whining about her scars and how they hurt more >:I
    People like that are asking to be miserable and hated. So then they can start being miserable and hated for real.

Also emo song lyrics, ugh. When I was still on facebook, there was emo lyrics all over the place. I hate emo lyrics. Okay, music is another art of expression, but I would love it if more people would write and appreciate stuff with e.g. metaphors, multiple meanings, subtlety, and better use of their language.

You know, seeing lyricists channelling their melancholic feelings into something more... creative, as opposed to the typical "I am really sad and here's why." It'd actually help me to appreciate the style.

Weasyl
    doki
    Quote Originally Posted by Riosock View Post
    ...Has anyone watched Blue Exorcist/Ao no Excorcist? >>
    I wasn't sure what to say here, so I decided to start a topic.. Even if it's just anime/manga/whatever

I've watched bits and pieces.