GlaringFeline
    -Insert inspirational quote here-

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    So I was offered to join a music band.
    This will be fun.

Weasyl
    Vae
    Tried to install WinXP to a virtual machine, and my actual machine bluescreened, before booting back up slow as fuck (I thought it wasn't gonna boot at all, at first).

Welp,
    that sure scared the piss out of me.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    GlaringFeline
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    Yes. A new GIF. For my collection.
    It grows. :^3
    My reactions folder isn't that big yet. :c I need to save more gifs in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    Tried to install WinXP to a virtual machine, and my actual machine bluescreened, before booting back up slow as fuck (I thought it wasn't gonna boot at all, at first).

Welp,
    that sure scared the piss out of me.
    Holy shit, that would scare the piss out of me too. Is the host running alright?
    -Insert inspirational quote here-

Weasyl
    Vae
    Quote Originally Posted by GlaringFeline View Post
    Holy shit, that would scare the piss out of me too. Is the host running alright?
    Yeah, my main computer's fine now.

Haven't touched VB since then, though.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Haroo Husky
    I'm personally excited that I'm about to consume all the pizza leftovers in my 'fridge. X3

Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    Yeah, my main computer's fine now.

Haven't touched VB since then, though.
    Off-topic, but did anyone tell you that the image and all the links in your signature look amazing? Beethoven Koopa FTW.
    “Do you have any idea how that made me feel inside? Furious! Outraged! Sick with anger!”
    —Lord Ghirahim

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    I miss playing Skullgirls. Been watching videos for tips to git gud, but I really miss playing it. Husbando is going to buy a new lap top for me. As much as I love my Toshiba and have only had two problems with it in the decade (I think) I've had it, I need to play my sexy nurse ninja waifu. This laptop is still good for playing The Sims 3 on it, though. In fact, I played it Saturday since I had to get on to pay rent. Four hours and a fund raising campaign later, my Sims started acting like their paths were blocked and wouldn't move anywhere. I figured it was a good time to stop, ha ha. I only need two more Sims to fulfill their life time goals before I can delete the file and make a new one fill of a gay hourglass boys. =3
    No matter what happens, I will have always produced more visible work on my solo project than Ken Penders has on his in the last five years.

I write and draw a manga. It's like a backwards comic. Give it shot, bro.

"You can't just slap "& Knuckles" onto everything." & Knuckles

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    I don't know what you're talking about, but now I'm sad. =<
    No matter what happens, I will have always produced more visible work on my solo project than Ken Penders has on his in the last five years.

I write and draw a manga. It's like a backwards comic. Give it shot, bro.

"You can't just slap "& Knuckles" onto everything." & Knuckles

Weasyl
    N/A
    Aw that sounds like it would have been fun. I miss the Weasyl Art Trade we had a while back. I don't know if it's still going on (i doubt it).
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Quote Originally Posted by Agitoho View Post
    I miss playing Skullgirls. Been watching videos for tips to git gud, but I really miss playing it. Husbando is going to buy a new lap top for me. As much as I love my Toshiba and have only had two problems with it in the decade (I think) I've had it, I need to play my sexy nurse ninja waifu. This laptop is still good for playing The Sims 3 on it, though. In fact, I played it Saturday since I had to get on to pay rent. Four hours and a fund raising campaign later, my Sims started acting like their paths were blocked and wouldn't move anywhere. I figured it was a good time to stop, ha ha. I only need two more Sims to fulfill their life time goals before I can delete the file and make a new one fill of a gay hourglass boys. =3
    I haven't played Skullgirls in a while either, mostly because no one wants to play with me lately. ^^;
    You play TS3, too? Love that game.
    ...I haven't played that one in ages either though, since I want to reinstall it on my new hard drive, but don't have the original game disc. I have the expansions, but the basegame disc seems to have gone missing... XC

Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    Aw that sounds like it would have been fun. I miss the Weasyl Art Trade we had a while back. I don't know if it's still going on (i doubt it).
    Weasyl Art Trade? Was it the "Draw the character above you" thread, or something different? I tried reviving the thread a little while back, but I've been forgetting to check it/post in it. I should get back on that, it was fun.