Page 471 of 517 FirstFirst ... 371421461469470471472473481 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,710 of 5170
    Weasyl
    N/A
    Trying to drive away in a totalled car? I have a feeling they have another offense they didn't want to be caught in. Probably suspended license for reckless driving. Still though, super relieved you're okay. Accidents suck
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    Vae
    Damn, that's lucky considering what happened.
    Glad you're okay.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    That's terrible none-the-less for all sides involved. Talk about a ruined day.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Xo, it's a blessing to hear you're ok. No matter how minor it was, an accident with cars involved is always such a scary situation.

I'm thankful I ban evaded on FAF first instead of bleeding all over Weasyl. It was necessary and I'm glad I did but I wish there was more life here. You know, to escape to.

Weasyl
    Haroo Husky
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    The concern is really, truly appreciated.

I hope he wasn't trying to escape some other impending charge or looking to NOT be charged for something. Him rushing at 11 pm like that, being completely apathetic towards us, then trying to hurry out of there is extremely fishy.
    Huh, small world... Last year my dad was driving home from work when some old lady cut in front of him and smashed his car. The front seat was completely destroyed, and I don't even know if the air bags came out, but he was lucky enough to walk away with a broken arm... He could've died.

I'm thankful you're okay. ^w^ It's always nice to hear some good news once in a while. Uh... I don't suppose your insurance will cover that?
    “Do you have any idea how that made me feel inside? Furious! Outraged! Sick with anger!”
    —Lord Ghirahim

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    Geez, XP. Glad you're okay. Husbando and I have been in three accidents since moving to TX. TX drivers seem to be terrible. Can't even navigate a four way stop. Ug, can't wait to get out of here. But hey, you're okay and that's the important thing.
    No matter what happens, I will have always produced more visible work on my solo project than Ken Penders has on his in the last five years.

I write and draw a manga. It's like a backwards comic. Give it shot, bro.

"You can't just slap "& Knuckles" onto everything." & Knuckles

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Ohh, shoot. I'm really glad you're alright, Xopachi. D:
    I've been in an accident as well (not recently, about a year ago), not fun at all... The other driver didn't seem to look before turning, and crashed right into my passenger side door. My car got pushed into the left-turn lane on the other side, it's a good good thing no cars were there.

Are you feeling alright, Pachi? Your neck okay and everything? With my crash, I felt fine right afterwards (save for some ringing in my ears right after the airbag deployed, which quickly subsided), but a couple of days later, my neck was quite sore. :c

Weasyl
    N/A
    Called it

Oh so i have this really fucked up story from Thursday. See there's this really cute guy at work I've been interested in but haven't been able to ask him out because of life and conflicting schedules. So we're just friendly acquaintances and nothing more. Now Thursday he's been having a hard time and needed a ride to his friend's work so he could go home with him (currently he lives there). We get to talking and he's venting then it gets to just light hearted joking. Of course me and my pervy mind I start smirking at this thought. He asks what and i say "i know what'll make you feel good ;D" in this faux seductive voice. He's clueless. Now I'm embarrassed and after more failed innuendos he finally gets i was offering a blow job.

He's surprised and said "actually i could use one"

WHAT.

My face is probably the deepest red imaginable and I'm stuttering like crazy. I didn't expect that at all. It didn't happen. He asked for a raincheck and we're going out on Monday to have lunch.

I'm still in shock this happened
    Last edited by Damian; 08-01-2015 at 10:29 PM.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    Vae
    I make jokes like that with my friends all the time.
    Granted, in (most of) those situations, they're just jokes.

But I mean, hey, at least it worked out for you. That's always a good thing.
    Resident Koopa Trash