Page 470 of 517 FirstFirst ... 370420460468469470471472480 ... LastLast
Results 4,691 to 4,700 of 5170
    Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Antumbra View Post
    I bought a cat that was listed as a male, but now I'm pretty sure it is female. I'm thinking of renaming it Cat-lynn Jenner.
    -snort- that's purr-fect
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    GlaringFeline
    Quote Originally Posted by Hewge View Post
    Sooo... anyone done anything interesting lately?
    Me and my older sister tried military food rations from 'Murica. So far, not too horrible. We got a bag of garlic mashed potatoes one time and opened it and it smelt rancid! Being the smart people we are, we pop a tiny bit in our mouths and right back out it came. That was the worst thing we got so far. Today it was her turn to pick and we had to endure vegetarian ratatouille. With that one, there was tortillas and peanut butter and that just tasted like normal peanut butter on a tortilla. There was a dry pound cake that sissy didn't want any of so I gave a little to mom (she thought it was okay) and I ate the rest of it. Then the main dish: the ratatouille. I ate some of it first and it just tasted like poor-quality canned food to me but I liked it, sissy hated it, and my mom detests it. I then proceed to gross them both out by eating the rest of it in front of them. XD

I'm glad my stomach is like a lockbox.
    -Insert inspirational quote here-

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4693
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    I went kayaking for seven miles on Tuesday. Never again. I was and am not fit enough to handle that, and I constantly got stuck in branches that were jutting out into the river. Not to mention the still painful sunburn on my legs...

But Thursday I went to Bronner's Christmas Wonderland (store) and bought an ornament that looks like my cat

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Bones View Post
    Yeah I used to be really annoying around FAF and stuff. u-u
    Aw, I don't remember you being annoying. :c
    ...If you were annoying, I'd have probably remembered that. ^^; Trust me, there were a few users that me and my friends remember for being a bother. XD
    It's nice to have you back, Lucy!

Quote Originally Posted by Eduard View Post
    Edit: I dare say, Umbra, your avatar is one of the most exquisite things to ever caress this website.
    Oh, thank you very much!
    To be honest, I wanted to change it from the July icon I had, and well... I already had this one made, heh.

Only if you count spending all day trying to draw things and then scrapping said drawings. ;w;
    Finally got one that I like enough to finish though, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Moogle View Post
    As for something interesting, I get to sand a hanging bookshelf today and paint it Totally gonna bomb it, but it's a challenge I'm up for (Mission Start! :3)

(& thank you so much guys for the warm WB's! Sweet souls <3)
    Oh, that does sound interesting! That's one thing I look forward to when I get my own place- being able to decorate the way I want, more or less. So far the only thing of mine that's decorating the house is a big painting of a cowboy on a horse. It's a little out of place, to be honest, considering the rest of the house has a tree/bird theme, more or less. ^^; I should probably paint something bird-related, that could be really fun. :3

I'm sure you'll do fine with that bookshelf, Moogle!

Weasyl
    Haroo Husky
    Could I join in? There's a lot of conversations goin' on, is all, I don't wanna intrude.
    “Do you have any idea how that made me feel inside? Furious! Outraged! Sick with anger!”
    —Lord Ghirahim

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Haroo Husky View Post
    Could I join in? There's a lot of conversations goin' on, is all, I don't wanna intrude.
    Uhhh, you don't need to ask permission. Just talk.

Weasyl
    Sutekh_the_Steak
    Oooooh shiiiiiiiiiit, I just realised I'm gonna be getting my exam results back on Tuesday. That's only 4 days away. D:

I felt pretty confident about them last year but now I'm not so sure. Maths and music I've definitely got an A in, maybe got a B in English but I haven't got a clue about chemistry and history. Hey though, I might get a nice surprise and find out I've done pretty well overall, but then again maybe not. :/

Weasyl
    Haroo Husky
    Quote Originally Posted by Hewge
    Well, I'm in the process of making a Japanese PlayStation Network account so I can download a Japanese game. Does that count? o:
    “Do you have any idea how that made me feel inside? Furious! Outraged! Sick with anger!”
    —Lord Ghirahim

Weasyl
    Antumbra

Weasyl
    N/A
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.