Page 469 of 517 FirstFirst ... 369419459467468469470471479 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,690 of 5170
    Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    Quote Originally Posted by Hewge View Post
    Sooo... anyone done anything interesting lately?
    I wrote a few poems. I have actually been rather happy to know that I refound myself the inspiration to pursue more morbid and macabre subjects.
    I am also writing a few wildlife/animal -themed projects as I am looking to submit them for a charity project.
    Other than that, my town is rather cluttered at the moment as a music festival is happening during this week. I was actually invited by a rather enchanting madame to attend one of the concerts.

Other than that, I grew rather bitter to know that some prominent reenactment events didn't receive as many funds as they used to and as such, couldn't invite us to attend. A pity, if you asked me, as I looked forward to attending them; especially considering they happened in Hungary and Poland respectively, and one took place inside some Roman ruins here.

Weasyl
    Hewge
    @Eduard Do you share any of your poems anywhere?! And what were these events for, exactly? ;o

Also - anyone been watching the Games Done Quick marathon?

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    @Eduard Do you share any of your poems anywhere?! And what were these events for, exactly? ;o

Also - anyone been watching the Games Done Quick marathon?
    On Weasyl, actually, on my profile, right here: https://www.weasyl.com/~domnuleduard
    And these are historical reenactment events that we participate on. I am a member of a historical reenactment association called Terra Dacica Aeterna, basically, what we do is that for the duration of such an event (3 days or so) we live, eat, drink, sleep, fight exactly how people 2000 years ago used to do these. Basically, we revive the Roman and Dacian cultures. It is quite an exhilarating experience. There are lots of stories and experiences to be had.

Weasyl
    N/A
    HECK YEAH HEWGE - GDQ ! I think there's 2 runs I wanna see today (missed Zombies ate my Neighbours tho ), gonna have to check schedule again, tomorrow's the freakin' best day so many good ones!

As for something interesting, I get to sand a hanging bookshelf today and paint it Totally gonna bomb it, but it's a challenge I'm up for (Mission Start! :3)

(& thank you so much guys for the warm WB's! Sweet souls <3)

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    I make jokes about stuffs that shouldn't be made.

I made fun of you.

Weasyl
    Haroo Husky
    I'm curious to know if there's any other huskies here! o: So far I've mostly only seen birds.
    “Do you have any idea how that made me feel inside? Furious! Outraged! Sick with anger!”
    —Lord Ghirahim

Weasyl
    Shark Bones
    Hmmmn, I don't feel very loveable.

Weasyl
    Antumbra
    I bought a cat that was listed as a male, but now I'm pretty sure it is female. I'm thinking of renaming it Cat-lynn Jenner.

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    Normally can't stand Dorkly, but I've been saying this shit for ages. Holy fuck is this true. http://www.dorkly.com/post/58532/eve...ment-basically
    There was a reason I stopped going to Dorkly that I don't recall anymore. I'm sure it was a valid one. To the point I wanted to make though, the Futuristic Steam-Punk craze going on right now has me divided. On one hand it's insufferable sometimes due to the over-saturation of it all but on the other hand it's hard to hate something you adore being around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Bones View Post
    I should probably post here more often..
    I haven't seen you in a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antumbra View Post
    I bought a cat that was listed as a male, but now I'm pretty sure it is female. I'm thinking of renaming it Cat-lynn Jenner.
    We should go petition the Senate to make cat puns punishable by death.

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    I started drawing my sexy hourglass dude OCs with my new markers while running videos about hot game girls in the background.

Shame? What's that?
    No matter what happens, I will have always produced more visible work on my solo project than Ken Penders has on his in the last five years.

I write and draw a manga. It's like a backwards comic. Give it shot, bro.

"You can't just slap "& Knuckles" onto everything." & Knuckles