Weasyl
    Aster

Issue Tracker not accessible

It's almost amusing (almost), but I don't seem to be able to access the bug tracker (Weasyl Redmine). Upon navigating to https://redmine.weasyl.com/, I receive the following error:

Weasyl experienced a technical issue
    Sorry about that. If problems persist, please check the Weasyl status page for details.
    Note: the status page only shows the site & forum status, and there are no new dev posts.

Bad gateway

The web server reported a bad gateway error.

Ray ID: 26af914e0fba050e
    Your IP address: <My IP Address>
    Error reference number: 502
    CloudFlare Location: Seattle
    Is this deliberate? Has the bug tracker been phased out of use? The forums still link to it either way.
    There hasn't really been any site news related to development in ages. No forum posts, no twitter posts, no site news... So I was hoping to check the issue tracker to see what's being worked on but that is no longer possible.
    I'm a bit worried this is foretelling the decline of Weasyl before it even makes it out of Beta...
    don't mind me; i'm just insane

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Aster View Post
    Is this deliberate? Has the bug tracker been phased out of use? The forums still link to it either way.
    This is delibrate. We did phase redmine out some time ago, because it was duplicating reporting of bugs that was already being done in this forum.

If there are places in official posts where the old Redmine site is linked, please do let us know, because it shouldn't be anymore. One of the problems with 'so many different ways issues were being reported' is this exact problem - keeping up with the interconnections between them.

We did just do a release today of comment and favorite notifications going out on items you have collected from others (that went out on Twitter.) Hope this helps explain!

Weasyl
    Aster
    Alright, thanks for the info.

The fact that the Archived Issues subforum still link to it in the description are the main reason I was confused.
    Archived Issues
    Please visit http://redmine.weasyl.com to view our bug tracker of unresolved archived issues.
    don't mind me; i'm just insane

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Weasyl
    Taw
    Quote Originally Posted by Aster View Post
    Alright, thanks for the info.

The fact that the Archived Issues subforum still link to it in the description are the main reason I was confused.
    Woops, that's an oversight on my part. Fixed now, thanks!