Thread: Hello Everyone!

Hello Everyone!

Greetings! I'm Stephanie. I'm just getting started in the wonderful world of selling my artwork while improving my craft. Though I am not in the furry community, I hope to make friends with you all.

I usually do cartoony illustrations in good old Indian ink and dip pen. I also work in Paint Tool SAI. I like drawing supernatural creatures and monster girls. I love nerd stuff like anime and video games (especially Undertale.) I'm also intrested in everything Victorian and Gothic.

I plan to create comics with my various unusual OC's and generally make unique work. I also plan to open up commisions very soon once I start posting the art I've already created.
    Last edited by MidnightOddities; 01-17-2016 at 10:31 PM.

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    Welcome to the forums! We seem to have a lot in common! Please feel free to post around the forums. Good luck in selling commissions!
    No matter what happens, I will have always produced more visible work on my solo project than Ken Penders has on his in the last five years.

I write and draw a manga. It's like a backwards comic. Give it shot, bro.

"You can't just slap "& Knuckles" onto everything." & Knuckles

Weasyl
    Skylar_Husky
    Welcome to Weasyl Forums. I hope this is another facet where you may expand your artistic craft.