Thread: Hullo!

Hullo!

You can call me Brosie, or Nicki. c: I'm a 26 year old Anthropology major from California. I've got a wonderful girlfriend a year younger than me who I absolutely adore. <3 I'm a huge coffee addict, a Tolkien fangirl, and I used to be an avid MMO gamer. Now I lack the time. :c I own three cats and a pug named Bowser. I've been doodling for as long as I can remember, but I didn't seriously start drawing for other people until around 2008.

I joined the site to showcase my artwork in the hopes of bringing in some commissions. Due to some personal setbacks and a grievous personal loss, I have to get a job while attending college and working toward my PhD. I'd prefer to take a part time job to allow me some more time to focus on school and supplement the difference with commissions. A lovely Gaia friend told me about the site in the hopes it might help and, well, here I am. c:

Weasyl
    Ahkrin Descol
    Welcome to the forum I know what you mean about MMO's... you can't do any of the fun stuff unless you can put time into getting the damn gear to not(/then?) be called a noob. Whether you're welcomed here or not depends on if you prefer cappuccinos or lattes I'm afraid, so choose wisely
    Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.

Sadly I can't find who the avatar's by, it's somewhere in the murky land that is DeviantArt.

Weasyl
    lilachoneydeer
    Welcome to Weasyl! Have you been apart of other furry sites before this one? :3 when did you enter the fandom? Bowser sounds adorable! X3 Wishing you luck with your work, life, and future commissions!
    ♪ ♫ ♪ ✿ ~ Moth the Whitetail Doe ~ ✿ ♪ ♫ ♪
    FurAffinityDeviantArtInstagramTumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Ahkrin Descol View Post
    Welcome to the forum I know what you mean about MMO's... you can't do any of the fun stuff unless you can put time into getting the damn gear to not(/then?) be called a noob. Whether you're welcomed here or not depends on if you prefer cappuccinos or lattes I'm afraid, so choose wisely
    Thank you! c: As far as lattes and cappucinos, I don't discrminate. ; P Coffee is coffee and I love it all lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by paroapockinroo View Post
    Welcome to Weasyl! Have you been apart of other furry sites before this one? :3 when did you enter the fandom? Bowser sounds adorable! X3 Wishing you luck with your work, life, and future commissions!
    I've never been on a furry site before! This is my toe in the water so to speak lol.And thank you! : )