Salutations Good Furs!

Hello everyone! My real name is Scott, but I'd prefer it if you'd call me Tuffron, Tuff, or Tuffronicus. I'm from Michigan, Sault Ste. Marie to be exact. I'm originally from a small town in the UP a little ways away from Marquette. I've been studying English and creative writing at Northern Michigan University and at Lake Superior State University. However due to family things, I've been forced to postpone my education. I aspire to be an author, or in the very least land a good job that I enjoy doing.

My current hobbies include; Reading, writing, gaming, and P&P (That's paper and pencil RPG. P&P's are like D&D, but they may or may not contain dungeons, and or dragons, as it covers many genres, worlds, etc.) That being said I really like to Roleplay. I've been writing since I learned about fiction, and I've been roleplaying ever since I became a furry, which was about nine years ago. I've been drawing since the day I applied non-toxic marker to paper(or my parent's bedroom wall), however my drawing isn't the greatest, but I still apply graphite to paper in the hopes of making something nice.

My favorite bands are; Mother Mother, Gaslight Anthem, Of Monsters And Men, Coldplay, and a few others here and there. I don't really like one genre in particular, so there's that. My favorite tv series at the moment is Game of Thrones(I haven't read the books. Please be Gentle.) I also like The Walking Dead, however I've sort of fallen off of the fandom a bit. I still like zombies and stuff though. I'm also a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, so yes I'm a brony as well. Don't worry, I won't try to proselytize here. Of all the video games I've played Okami is my favorite, followed by Fallout 3 and Telltale's The Walking Dead, S1. I also enojoyed Telltale's The Walking Dead, S2. and The Wolf Among Us. My favorite MMO is DayZ.

So the basic trend in all of this, something that I'm sure many of you noticed is! "This guy must enjoy writing post apocalyptic stories involving Furries, and possibly ponies. They also probably like to roleplay that as well." And you'd be correct! But that's not the only thing I do. I love dystopian stuff, fantasy, or even modern slice of lifey stuff too(or really anything. Just ask, and if I haven't done it, I'll probably try!)

All in all I'm a cool dude who likes animals, gaming, reading, writing, and drawing!

Please excuse and spelling and grammatical errors. I really do my best to get spelling down, and I try to get my grammar to be, in the very least, coherent. Also, I tried to be punny with the title, I hope you got a kick out of it. I know I groaned in agony.

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    That was a pretty informative post. Welcome to the forums, Tuff! Things are a little slow right now, but we press on day by day! I hope you still have a good time. =)
    No matter what happens, I will have always produced more visible work on my solo project than Ken Penders has on his in the last five years.

I write and draw a manga. It's like a backwards comic. Give it shot, bro.

"You can't just slap "& Knuckles" onto everything." & Knuckles

Hello! You seem like a really cool person! :[]

Weasyl
    Ves
    Hey, I've also got an odd liking for dystopian/post-apocalyptic themes. DayZ was like my dream game when I started playing it, lmao

Also +1 for Game of Thrones
    Last edited by Ves; 01-21-2016 at 08:53 AM.

Weasyl
    Skylar_Husky
    Welcome to Weasyl Forums. It sounds like you have a great many of parallel interests which work into the fandom as well. My education is on hold as well while my health gets better.