Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: merry christmas

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Weasyl
    Noxid

merry christmas

i'm running a little behind

Weasyl
    N/A
    Happy new ye!...oh shit god damnit...

Weasyl
    Skylar_Husky
    Merry Christmas. Technically, for Roman Catholics anyway, you are not late. There are twelve days of Christmas in the Catholic calendar. December 25th is the First day of Christmas and January 6th, the Epiphany, when the three wisemen (or three kings) arrived at the manger in Bethlehem, is the 12th and final day of Christmas.

Did Santa Claus / Father Christmas give you your hearts' desires?

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    Quote Originally Posted by Skylar_Husky View Post
    Merry Christmas. Technically, for Roman Catholics anyway, you are not late. There are twelve days of Christmas in the Catholic calendar. December 25th is the First day of Christmas and January 6th, the Epiphany, when the three wisemen (or three kings) arrived at the manger in Bethlehem, is the 12th and final day of Christmas.

This was a very informative post. And to answer your question, yes.

What's the next holiday coming up? According to Google, it's MLK day, though before that it's World Religion Day. According to holiday insights, today is Run up the Flagpole and See if Anyone Salutes Day. Apparently, it's an expression meaning to float ideas to people. In other ways, be creative today. =3
    No matter what happens, I will have always produced more visible work on my solo project than Ken Penders has on his in the last five years.

I write and draw a manga. It's like a backwards comic. Give it shot, bro.

"You can't just slap "& Knuckles" onto everything." & Knuckles

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Weasyl
    Noxid
    Quote Originally Posted by Skylar_Husky View Post

I'm relieved that I accidentally posted this during something that could be considered christmas then.
    I didn't get anything like, exciting.. but I have winter boots to wear now, and that's pretty important. Along with some other trinkets.

I made a nice thing for one of my friends, for a secret santa type deal, but we didn't have time to exchange before I went away, so it's sitting here... waiting... the suspense is killing me

Weasyl
    kynliod
    Merry Christmas to you all as well! I acquired a boatload of Doctor Who swag, so that's fun. =) I didn't really have a particular want this year, but Hubbyman knows I like that show, and I didn't have anything to represent with. So it's pretty cool to walk around with a Dalek on my shirt or whatnot...

Weasyl
    N/A
    Merry WinSol
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax