Thread: Hello!

Weasyl
    Caitybee

Hello!

Hello everyone,

My name is Caity, I recently joined Weasyl to showcase my artwork and saw it had a forums section (woohoo!) so I decided to make an account here as well.

I'd like to progress my artwork further in the new year, and hopefully start getting some commissions to help pay for my schooling-that would be amazing! ^_^

Aside from that fun stuff, I am 22 years old and currently live in Ontario, Canada. My interests include plants, animals, music, video games, art, and movies. I own an interesting bunch of pets; 4 ball pythons, 2 cats, and a bearded dragon. My beardie is the one who can be the handful when he's in a hissy mood, but loves eating his greens so that makes me happy.

My favorite band is Three Days Grace, with genre being Rock music. I went to school for Horticulture studies which is why I'm so interested in nature. As for video games, I am a hardcore online-game player, mostly MMOs and games I find on my tablet. I don't really have a favorite movie, but my boyfriend just showed me the first 3 Star Wars movies and now I'm kinda in a bit of a fan-girl phase and want to see the new movie as soon as possible lol (all his fault).

Pretty sure I've written a pretty lengthy introduction to keep you all entertained, I am super friendly and hope to meet some new people and potentially make some good friends out of it.

Have a great new year!
    - Caity

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Hellos !

Weasyl
    Sassafras
    Welcome to Weasyl Caity. I've never met anyone who did Horticulture Studies; that's pretty cool.