Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Open for Trades

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysocyon View Post
    Thank you, and yes! I would love some feral art! :3

I remember doing a sketch for you when I first joined this site, same character I think, so I'm fine with that. Anything specific you would like to see drawn of her? Same clothes and such?
    Perfect! Yeah she's pretty much unchanged, just has a new outfit on her (which I linked) but that's about it. As for specifics, something happy-go-lucky would fit her wonderfully. Likewise, is there anything specific of your character you'd like done?

Weasyl
    Brachyurus
    Quote Originally Posted by Moogle View Post
    Perfect! Yeah she's pretty much unchanged, just has a new outfit on her (which I linked) but that's about it. As for specifics, something happy-go-lucky would fit her wonderfully. Likewise, is there anything specific of your character you'd like done?
    Nice, I'll try to send you a sketch later tonight.

I'm not too sure what I'd want from a feral picture, just so long as he has the gangly legs. X3
    = FA \\ Weasyl || dA || Tumblr // Twitter =
    Few can achieve greatness - and none in art - if they are not dominated by illusion.

Weasyl
    GlaringFeline
    I forget Weasyl has dedicated character pages. Xeno and Cyrus look pretty interesting to me if you would be interested in a trade with either of them.
    I'd love a trade with Cyrus. His appearance changes are minor, just a few tweaks so he doesn't look so generic; the main thing is that he doesn't have knight armor anymore and instead prefers polo shirts and jeans.

What did you want drawn for your half?
    -Insert inspirational quote here-

Weasyl
    Brachyurus
    Quote Originally Posted by GlaringFeline View Post
    I'd love a trade with Cyrus. His appearance changes are minor, just a few tweaks so he doesn't look so generic; the main thing is that he doesn't have knight armor anymore and instead prefers polo shirts and jeans.

What did you want drawn for your half?
    You can have some freedom with my half if you want, but maybe something of Skye looking coy or relaxing and listening to music, something like that.

And likewise, anything specific you'd like drawn of Cyrus? I'll also send a rough sketch for your approval before I get started on it to be sure I get his look right.
    = FA \\ Weasyl || dA || Tumblr // Twitter =
    Few can achieve greatness - and none in art - if they are not dominated by illusion.

Weasyl
    GlaringFeline
    You can have some freedom with my half if you want, but maybe something of Skye looking coy or relaxing and listening to music, something like that.

And likewise, anything specific you'd like drawn of Cyrus? I'll also send a rough sketch for your approval before I get started on it to be sure I get his look right.
    I can do that. ^^

I'd like something of him reading a book with an irritated expression, as if someone is bothering him during a good part of the book. The kind of book is up to you, he'll read almost anything. His updated appearance is in this picture: https://www.weasyl.com/submission/11...happy-holidays
    -Insert inspirational quote here-