Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    folffairport

What is the biggest label you get from people as a whole?

Positive or negative, OVERALL, not you choosing positive or negative, what is the biggest label, the label you hear the most from people?

Mine: asshole.

Can't argue with that but at least I acknowledge it.

Your turn! :B

Weasyl
    N/A
    I get called all manner of things, and the the funniest has been "White negro". Lmao.
    (It was a friendly and joking remark btw.)

IRL, people say I'm a good guy. On the internet, they say I'm a hateful bastard.
    In reality, neither are true. I know it's a bit oxymoronic, but I don't care.

Also of course the negative is most common.
    The net is a hive for emotions, and I don't dance around people's feelings.
    Last edited by Kurk2288; 12-22-2015 at 01:43 AM.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Weasyl
    Noxid
    I'd have to interact with people more often to know what their opinion of me was. Most recently I've been called lazy I guess.

In school I was "the smart kid", but I don't think the threshold was very high for a title like that.

Crazy, or "psycho", or just angry. And at least some of the time, people were right to call me that. I've had a lot of labels at different times from different people but those are the only ones I ever get bothered by because there's some truth to them. All the other labels you could try to tag me with boil down to just being angry and ranting about or obsessing over things as an outlet. But I got tired of being that way because all it's done is distract me from solving the problems I have and create more problems. Ironically, one of the worst obsessions you can have is with avoiding a label and trying too hard to be the opposite.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxid View Post
    In school I was "the smart kid", but I don't think the threshold was very high for a title like that.
    I remember one year I was skipping school, so much that somehow- I got a reward for attendance.
    IDK if that was suppose to be a joke or encourage me back, but it only made me more cynical.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf-Bone View Post
    one of the worst obsessions you can have is with avoiding a label and trying too hard to be the opposite.
    You deserve a cookie for this statement. I've seen many people fall into the pit of "not a bigot", "not a bitch" or "not a bad person". It's either awkward or suspicious as hell. Like a meatman showing up at your door, you joke about cannibalism, and then instead of taking the joke. He's fixated with reassuring you that his merchandise isn't made of people.
    Last edited by Kurk2288; 12-22-2015 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurk2288 View Post
    "not a bad person"
    Like being a good person means all your flaws can be overlooked. I am a good person, and that's why I hate myself for the way I am sometimes. It's like I undo whatever good there is in me. I've seriously envied people at times when they're complete assholes, zero empathy, and seem to be okay with themselves. Nothing seems to get to them. Not what others think and say about them and certainly not what their words and actions do to others. I have to wrestle with both those things and I hate it. It's why I wish changing wasn't so damn hard.

Weasyl
    Brachyurus
    Often people call me a pothead or assume I play in a band because I'm a guy with really long hair. Amazingly, I do neither.
    = FA \\ Weasyl || dA || Tumblr // Twitter =
    Few can achieve greatness - and none in art - if they are not dominated by illusion.

Weasyl
    GlaringFeline
    I've been described as being so honest that it's borderline trolling, and funny.
    -Insert inspirational quote here-

Weasyl
    wakor
    "Bitch" -- I'm kindof neurotic and authoritative at home <|D My siblings hate when I tell them what to do (especially now that they're used to me not being home), and my parents get annoyed when I complain/worry about things.
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    Wakor's Art Shop
    Fast service, Open communication!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Weasyl
    folffairport
    Oh you crazy kids.