certifiedkawaiidad
    "Troll."

Weasyl
    Torrijos_sama
    "How."
    To be followed by "Why?"

Weasyl
    lilachoneydeer
    Awkward, shy, quiet... a lot of people say I'm polite because I mostly just listen and smile and nod a lot. (playing dumb because I don't actually want to be talking heheh...) Anxious, particular / finicky... cute xD I probably get called that alot because I'm meek and the least intimidating person ever... I've also been called queer / a lesbian / a little boy because I usually cut my hair short and look pretty androgynous. I don't really think I take those as a bad thing though necessarily... sometimes I do just because I know people can just be really misinformed and mean it as an insult though. *shrugs*

Overall the biggest is probably polite or cute though, from people who don't know me.
    ♪ ♫ ♪ ✿ ~ Moth the Whitetail Doe ~ ✿ ♪ ♫ ♪
    FurAffinityDeviantArtInstagramTumblr

Quote Originally Posted by paroapockinroo View Post
    Awkward, shy, quiet... a lot of people say I'm polite because I mostly just listen and smile and nod a lot. (playing dumb because I don't actually want to be talking heheh...)
    This is so trueee though most of the time I'm quiet is because I'm really empty-headed and can't reply with much at all, or keep asking questions about whatever because they get really into it and it's just fun to listen and learn from people really (but it kinda backfires because you'll learn every single thing about everyone but no one knows a thing about you, hahaha)

Weasyl
    Nami
    Nice.
    I'm fake nice, but people haven't figured it out yet.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Are you Biesexual?
    They use to ask me are you gay but that one has sailed.
    I am sure one of them was are you transsexual?

Weasyl
    Holt5
    I've been given all sorts of labels - though the only consistent ones have been "quiet," "smart," "good worker" and "bigot". I don't know if any of them, except the first one, are entirely accurate though.
    When I was younger all the kids at my church thought I was gay because I was socially awkward (and, being socially awkward, as well as a bit sheltered, and as well as being a fan of technology, I started conversations by asking people [my male counterparts] what their phone numbers or E-mails were - completely unaware of the connotations. xD)

Weasyl
    LadyKiriness
    Kind and sweet for the most part. However, I don't really show my funny side IRL unless I'm with close friends, so sometimes people assume that I'm serious all the time. Truth is, I'm just shy and have to warm up really well with people beforehand.

I like MLP but don't consider myself a brony/pegasister, though I've been labeled as such by other people.

Mainly quiet--which I don't mind, until it gets to "Why are you so quiet??"
    I just never know how to answer that, haha. >>;;

Weasyl
    MalevolentMask
    By friends and fam, "weird" or "goofy" annnnd by people I don't know very well "quiet" "smart" etc. I wonder why there's this perception that if you're quiet that you're smarter? :'D