Thread: My Intro

Weasyl
    Teinshou

My Intro

Hello everyone, Iím new to Weasyl! I have previously been on sites such as Deviantart but I am planning on using this site as well. I like to draw animals, mainly canines and felines, with both traditional and digital media. I canít say Iím any good, but I enjoy doing it. I donít draw anthros or anything of the like really because Iím bad at it, but I consider myself a furry. I have a million characters that I have collected over the years and have never really been able to settle on a fursona.

Aside from furry stuff, Iím also into anime and American tv shows like Dexter and Suits. Iím 17 years old, in my final year of high school in 2016, and live in Australia.

Anyway, thatís my introduction.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Welcome to the forums Teinshou, I think you'll like it here.
    Not too big on anime myself, but I do love me some ghost in the shell or death note.

Also how's the weather over there in Australia during December?
    My home hasn't been hit with snow yet oddly. Use to getting hammered with it.

Weasyl
    Teinshou
    I'm hoping I will And I understand it's not everyone's cup of tea. I've tried convincing some real life friends to watch it, but they can never get into it. I haven't seen Ghost in the Shell yet, but Death Note is definitely one of my all time favourites.

We are currently in Summer, so the weather is hot... Luckily for me I live in an area that doesn't experience drastic heat waves but it is certainly uncomfortable, especially when I see other parts of the world experiencing snow. But the weather is perfect for the beach, and most Australians aren't that far away from one of those.
    Avatar made by Mei and Bereau on FP.

Weasyl
    N/A
    I just..cant go to the beach..I dont like not being able to see what im going to stand on and it terrifies me, ill stick to having 3 fans surrounding me on max thank you very much

Hello and welcome! Oh haha I'm into Anime too