Weasyl
    Sparkledoggie

A Sparkly Greeting

Hello all!

I'm new to Weasyl and I created an account on the main site. I intend to begin using it as often as I use my Deviant Art. I am an artist, specializing in visual 2D art - traditional and digital art. I enjoy drawing animals mostly, but specifically foxes and wolves. I guess it could be considered "furry" art, but I don't consider myself a furry and all my life I've just enjoyed drawing wolves and animals. So when I discovered there's an entire niche of artists who specialize in the same interest, it excited me. Ever since I discovered Wolfhome (I've since left, that place bothers me, but I'm still on the forum) I've been into digital art where I do free requests and trades. I plan to open up commissions in the (hopefully) near future.

About me personally...
    I am Sparkledoggie, AKA Alter, Aalyks, or Kamrynn. Some still call me Ash. Call me whichever is easiest for you. In the past I was known as NightOxx, Psychic and Jet-Kai. Those usernames are outdated and I don't use them anymore.
    I am 18 years old and born on Halloween. I am female and prefer feminine she/her pronouns. I live in the United States up north by Michigan.
    I enjoy drawing and writing, and I watch Supernatural and Dexter. I am engaged. I LOVE OCs, I have a mighty collection of them which I plan on posting here sooner or later.

So yeah that's me, if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    Oh, a fellow OC lover! Fun! I'll have to check out your page. Anyway, welcome to the forum! I hope you have a great time here!
    No matter what happens, I will have always produced more visible work on my solo project than Ken Penders has on his in the last five years.

I write and draw a manga. It's like a backwards comic. Give it shot, bro.

"You can't just slap "& Knuckles" onto everything." & Knuckles

Weasyl
    Sparkledoggie
    Yes, I plan to participate in the forums regularly, particularly the art section. I open for requests and trades quite often but right now I'm pretty filled up. Also, I'll be sure to create or link to an art gallery. I plan to start drawing for starting next Wednesday. Thank you! I draw characters way too often, so I have a lot, and have been accused of hoarding them before. But, in my opinion, there is no limit to the amount of characters you should be able to own, and no one has the right to say so. After all, they're yours...

Thank you for the warm welcome!!

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    I agree! You should be able to draw as many as you want! I like to put mine is stories to help flesh them out so they 're not "just a character I drew" but I wouldn't mind just drawing OCs all day either.
    No matter what happens, I will have always produced more visible work on my solo project than Ken Penders has on his in the last five years.

I write and draw a manga. It's like a backwards comic. Give it shot, bro.

"You can't just slap "& Knuckles" onto everything." & Knuckles

Weasyl
    Teinshou
    I also love having many characters but I didn't create them all myself. Unfortunately I'm not very creative But I love all my characters and enjoy drawing them and other stuff like that.
    I had a similar situation with my love of drawing dogs. I found a site called furrypaws (a site which focuses on canine art) which really made me love drawing dogs even more and got me into digital art.
    I'm new to this site as well, and just wanted to offer a greeting Welcome to this site, I hope you have a lot of fun!

Weasyl
    Sparkledoggie
    Thank you Glad to meet some people who share my opinion on things. ^^

Hello and welcome!

Weasyl
    Sparkledoggie
    Thank you, and welcome to you too