Thread: Hello

Weasyl
    Tangent-Theta

Hello

Well I guess I might as well post a welcome thread thing ... I'm not sure if this counts for the 140 characters but hopefully. I've been on Weasyl for a bit but I'm mainly on deviantART really, but I don't really care for the forums there. I was on the FA forums a bit too but they randomly dissipated so oh? oh.

I'm mainly a clean, cartoon anthropomorphic animal character artist. I love making characters and using them in stories. I've actually been doing that since a very young age ... my first character was basically my favourite stuffed animal as a little kid. And I still have that character today. Though my main character now is Nyro, a red Amur leopard.

Anyway before I start rambling on about stuff I'm just gonna cut this short. Hi.

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    Hello and welcome to the forums. I like making up a bunch of characters and sticking them in stories, too. I hope you have a nice time here! =)
    No matter what happens, I will have always produced more visible work on my solo project than Ken Penders has on his in the last five years.

I write and draw a manga. It's like a backwards comic. Give it shot, bro.

"You can't just slap "& Knuckles" onto everything." & Knuckles