Weasyl
    teahee

I literally spent 15 minutes trying to think of a title.

I guess that should say something about me. Hello my name is Tracey and I overthink things! 8D

I am terrible at these so let's just start with that handy template. I'm 27 years old. Been drawing for a while and even got myself a nice fancy degree for it that I'm doing absolutely nothing with at the moment! I found this site from a twitter recommendation after I became rather disenchanted with some other popular art sites. Happy to be here and hoping to make some good friends! I live in Virginia where the weather can never seem to decide what it wants.

My dream is to do something more professional with my life art-wise, and mainly to design and publish a children's book. I'm really interested in kid's lit!

I lived in Georgia, New Jersey, and Hong Kong and my favorite food is ANY FOOD because I don't say no to food.

Weasyl
    Okami Kitsune
    You looks like a good person. Nice to meet you, my name is Kitsune but you can call me Kit. Welcome to the Weasyl forums!
    I hope you find a lot of friends here :3

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Weasyl
    Noxid
    Nice watercolours, I tried getting into that once but I couldn't really "figure it out". Never too late to try again sometime though, would that I could find the time.

Welcome to the Weasyl forums Teahee!

Hope you enjoy you're stay :3

Weasyl
    teahee
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxid View Post
    Nice watercolours, I tried getting into that once but I couldn't really "figure it out". Never too late to try again sometime though, would that I could find the time.
    Watercolors are actually very fun and easy. I just fill in colors where they're needed and push puddles in the direction they need to be. If little accidents happen, as Bob Ross would say, they're happy accidents!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    You don't say no to food, you say? Well, well, this could be the start of a nice friendship. =3
    Anyway, Welcome! We're pretty chill for the most part. A bit slow moving, but that's chill life. =3

Weasyl
    Skylar_Husky
    Welcome to Weasyl. don't worry about taking time to think it out. It is just how you roll.