Weasyl
    OrbiKitsune

Um, hey there everyone

I think it's kinda about time I stop just lurking by the site and actually show my face here. Well, I think I should probably start off with the usual.

Hey there everyone. You can call me just Orbi. Just a shy furry-artist-guy that got interested in joining up an actual community instead of just skimming the front page. One of my acquaintances mentioned this place a few times, so I figured I should try it out. Been testing the waters on the art site itself, and the community seems friendly for most of the time, I think.

Other than that, hm... Guess it can be said I'm a little bit slow to get around communities. Even after my first post or so I tend to lurk for a while longer to get a better feel of the surroundings.

Other than that... I play games. And stuff. I think... Yeeeeeaaah that's pretty much it. Hi.

And before I forget, here's my profile on the main Weasyl site.

eep i guess there's no going back now then
    Last edited by OrbiKitsune; 11-24-2015 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Adding Weasyl profile

Weasyl
    Antumbra
    You can never go back now!

Hello and welcome! What kind of games do you like?

Weasyl
    OrbiKitsune
    A bit of everything really, but most likely if it's science fiction I'll have some enjoyment out of it. If not, good soundtracks or well-worked stories and environment will do. I tend to have a soft spot for games with large scales, or artsy feel honestly, while at the same time, I feel most at hone in games I can just put the creative side to work though.

Doesn't mean I don't like simpler games though. It doesn't need to be a massive open world RPG with 200+ mods to be fun after all!
    (though I have to admit I'm guilty of putting every mod I was interested and their dog into Skyrim. Totally worth it though, I swear!)

Thanks for the warm welcoming though!
    Last edited by OrbiKitsune; 11-24-2015 at 09:55 AM.

Weasyl
    Eagle GodHeart
    ^^ welcome to the forums and such, yeah ive never been much of a lurker (online) but hey I get the idea, ya gotta get to know the place before ya join it.... but anyway yeah I hope ya have fun here an all... and umm if you need help contact an admin or a mod and if you ever just need a friend or whatever to talk to my PM box is always open.
    it takes a real man to call sin out by its real name
    -anonomus

אב, סלח להם; כי הם לא יודעים מה הם עושים
    -ישועה

profile pic by uncle-noob on teen furs.

Weasyl
    Okami Kitsune
    Hi there Orbi, and welcome to the Weasyl forums. there is a lot of good people here then i think that you're going to be fine.