Thread: Dirty Deeds

Dirty Deeds

Howdy all, my name is Dirty Scoundrel aka Askdirty. Been using Weasly for a few months and I really like the site so far. I really like the ui, the thumbnail system and the overall look and feel to this site.

About joe dirt:
    Age 26, Living in sunny, grimy Los Angles. I identity as male, I was a classically trained artist. Learned how to draw, sculpt, and paint. Got told I should get into tattooing did that for awhile. Then some stuff happened and I landed in LA. Been doing freelance webdevelopment and art.

Been in the furry fandom for a little bit, finally got my art skills up to a level I was happy with and made my pseudo name/avatar. I like tasty drinks, cigarettes, anime and baths.

https://www.weasyl.com/~dirtyscoundrel here is my weasly profile, feel free to add me ,and say hi.
    Im a chaty cat
    :3

Weasyl
    Antumbra
    Hello and welcome! What is your favorite kind of drink?

Quote Originally Posted by Antumbra View Post
    Hello and welcome! What is your favorite kind of drink?
    Hello thanks for the welcome. Favorite drink? Whatever is front of me, and hopefully two of them!

Weasyl
    HappyWulf
    Hey good morning! LA, eh? I'm just south of you in Orange County. Damn expensive, right? =D

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    I like you, bro. You're honest (I'll drink just about anything in front of me, too) and give off good vibes, ha ha. I started following you because I like your painter like style that's going on.
    See ya round.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyWulf View Post
    Hey good morning! LA, eh? I'm just south of you in Orange County. Damn expensive, right? =D
    Never has been a truer statement, on top of everything being a little more expensive there is sales tax, and depending where you buy stuff they charge you just for using your debit card. This town is making me broke

Quote Originally Posted by Agitoho View Post
    I like you, bro. You're honest (I'll drink just about anything in front of me, too) and give off good vibes, ha ha. I started following you because I like your painter like style that's going on.
    See ya round.
    I followed you back, You seem llke cool and friendly!

another bit of honesty I saw the responses shortly after making this thread, and had nothing clever to say
    So here it is

Potato

Filthy, filthy deeds! :V

Err, I mean, welcome!

Hi Dirty!

Welcome to the forums,hope you enjoy you're stay.
    Have to say you have a very unique art style, looks really cool!
    Icon by Sixel