Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Weasyl
    N/A
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax

Weasyl
    N/A
    Since we're no longer being serious.

Almost as good as the original, but still. Not Turks.

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    ^
    Sincerely, the Serbs weren't good at removing Kebab historically speaking.

It was the Poles and their glorious Winged Hussars who put the Kebab onslaught to a stop right at the gates of Vienna. Then you have Hungary, Romania and Austria as the minor kebab removers.

And on a serious point,
    Some of the terrorists connected to the attack in Paris have been identified as Syrian refugees. I dearly hope this will wake up the European governments from their lethargic political correctness and make them adopt stricter policies in regards to the Refugee crisis. I personally would follow Hungary's, and Poland's models.

Weasyl
    N/A
    It was my understanding that the Jihadi involved in the November 2015 Paris attacks were naturalized European citizens already on EU watch lists and they weren't certain if the one Syrian refugee had been sent to deliver the strike order or just a poor sap caught at the wrong place at the wrong time. The photos of these particular jihadi's confirms what I'd already suspected about their repellent aesthetics though. Either way, it doesn't really matter.

The immigrants currently flooding into Europe from newly admitted parts of the EU and various unstable developing countries won't stop seeking asylum or entry until such a time as it's economically impractical, European civilians/NGOs stop enabling the migrations, and/or the EU passes policies that make it profoundly less appealing for them to flood into Europe. In the meantime, Europeans who aren't drinking the kool-aid and don't want to be victims, had best become vigilant and cautious in areas they know have active discontent immigrant/migrant populations. I don't see their elites waking up from their delusions anytime soon. Immigrant labor is highly exploitable.
    "If ignorant both of your enemy and yourself, you are certain to be in peril." ~ Sun Tzu