Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Weasyl
    BerryBubbleBlast
    "An artist who canít take constructive critique on their work is only hurting themselves and their potential.
    Conversely, and artist that canít communicate a critique in a constructive way isnít helping anybody."
    "It's perfectly fine to draw things any way you want. However you should always ask yourself; is it believable?"
    "You must be allowed to be a bit weird sometimes. Otherwise you're not normal."

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12
    Weasyl
    Noxid
    I thought about it for a while and I can't really put a finger on it really well, but if I had to choose whatever part of this animation was the weakest I'd have to say the arms. I know they're supposed to be exaggerated but I don't feel they "match" the general feel of how the rest of the body is moving. it's a bit too swingy maybe? I dunno.

Weasyl
    BerryBubbleBlast
    Hmm I guess that might be due to the arms swinging at the same pace across the whole animation, while it really should slow down to a stop at each side like a pendelum does. Or like normal arms for that matter.

Another point might be the fact that the arms are slightly longer than they should be (a modeling mistake on my part) and thus might make it look a bit off. That in combination with the exaggerated swings could make them feel too out of place. Though this is obviously what I think might be the issue. Feel free to give your take on this whether this match what you feel or not. Not just Noxid, but anyone else for that matter.

Nevertheless I'll see what I can do about this for future animations. Thanks for your input Noxid!
    "An artist who canít take constructive critique on their work is only hurting themselves and their potential.
    Conversely, and artist that canít communicate a critique in a constructive way isnít helping anybody."
    "It's perfectly fine to draw things any way you want. However you should always ask yourself; is it believable?"

Weasyl
    BerryBubbleBlast

wow...! there's so much going on here with what you've posted! you have a real grasp of animation properties and i'm so stunned you've got so much actual 3d animating going on! i need to look back and really draft a critique thats worthwhile. but it's so nice to see animators on Weasyl!

Hello friends, I love this very interesting content. 3D animation is a complex process, although it leads to the previous realization of other processes such as the design and modeling of the image to be animated. that is to say that it consists of the deformation or movement of the objects of any 3D model in the particular enchantment and I see with much perspective the Iksar 3D female model.