Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Missing/bug/error

Missing/bug/error

1) Is there suppose to be an area to select commission slots? I don't see it anywhere, yet on the profile page it lists slots.

2) When adding information to contact and social media it does not show up on the profile. Unless I am blind. :x

3) Groups page has a div with "[]" in it. https://www.weasyl.com/groups/mari

4) Text appears to display differently in firefox compared to IE and Chrome. Which is probably just firefox being firefox. It looks like it has a heavier weight to it. Which again, could just be firefox. Firefox always gives me issues when it comes to type.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Weasyl
    Ben
    2 and 3 are known and being worked on. Number 1 is a good point, Number 4 I'll direct to Aden. o/

Turns out Aden knew about all of these. XD Could delete this post if you wish.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Weasyl
    Aden
    Closing out old support threads. Even though you know I know, I'll post my responses here anyway:

1. Coders are working on an improved slot management system
    2. Aware of this; feature is being delayed for a bit. In the meantime, we're going to take those fields out so people don't get confused
    3. Groups have been removed from the public-facing site until the coders get them up and running in full capacity
    4. Yeah, Firefox is weird like that. It actually uses its own font rendering algorithm (read: it doesn't use the OS's font rendering) which has some quirks and different biases