Thread: Hi Weasyl!

Weasyl
    NeonGlowify

Hi Weasyl!

Hi! I'm Neon.

I'm a 23 year old art student (BFA in studio art candidate), focusing on painting and printmaking. When not in the studio, I can be found wasting time online.

My interests outside of art include dogs, nature, anime, food, spending time outdoors, and also dogs. My sona is a coywolf (but is lacking a reference because I don't like her design anymore and I haven't had time to sit down and redesign her). I also own a fursuit, but I don't have any pics of him yet since his head is still in the mail.

If I look familiar, it's because I'm on dA, FA, and Twitter, Tumblr, and various virtual pet sites (I'm mostly on Furry-Paws at the moment).

Thought I may as well create an account on the forums and get involved here since I haven't gotten a verification email or heard back from support.

So yes, hi. -hands out homemade snickerdoodles-

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Hello there, Neon! welcome to Weasyl. ^^ (Just a note, your Weasyl gallery link doesn't seem to go to anything at the moment.)
    That's cool that you have a fursuit. I'd like to make my own someday. I love costumes and costume-making, but I don't have the money to really get into it, unfortunately.
    And thanks for the snickerdoodle! One of my favorite kinds of cookies, yum.

Weasyl
    NeonGlowify
    I'm working on getting the link fixed. Registered for an account, but haven't received a verification email and apparently Google didn't deliver my email to support, so I just messaged them through the forum's support. Hoping it gets resolved, as I'd really like to start posting stuff here! ;-;

I'll definitely be posting (mass quantities of) pics of the suit once the head arrives. I have the tail and handpaws/armsleeves already (ordered them all from different makers, heh), just waiting on the head. He's at the Canada/US border now, so I'm pretty psyched. Here's a preview of it I posted to my Twitter.

And you're welcome! ^^