Weasyl
    N/A

Hello? Is this the Krusty Krab?

Yeah... Don't mind the title. It's just going to be "there" for now.

I'm just some random guy from some other random forum (a furry one, though), moving along since it seems like it's going to be *poof* for a while.

Aside from all that non-related stuff, I'm not really so much of an artist, but I enjoy to draw comics - just for fun- and game for that YouTube money. I prefer racing games and that generic Call of Duty so I never really owned a game such as... Fallout.

I want to learn how to program and script as a white hat, so I'm planning to go to either go to SUNY Plattsburgh or Orange County Community College for computer security or cyber security. Currently I only know basic Java, but I want to learn C++ and HTML. The AP Computer Science exam was crazy, so I'll have to work extra hard.

I can't want to meet all you guys, but I'll probably be lurking for about a month - and maybe being slow to tell you guys a bit about me. Slowly, but surely.

Weasyl
    Antumbra

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    You get so many cool points for that title. That was a really great episode. Welcome to Weasyl, I hope you enjoy your time here!