Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Weasyl
    Doggywolf67
    I am working on revising my comic series, maybe! The legend of the BeerFox. but now it will be the Adventures of the BeerWolf.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #32
    Weasyl
    Levi
    I just finished a draft of a summertime story I'm going to set aside for a few weeks before editing, and am slowly converting a story handwritten last week to digital form for revision.

Working on some Star Wars TFA fan fiction and beta-ing something for a talented friend of mine currently

Weasyl
    Getta
    I finished up the third chapter of my online graphic novel, "The Sprawl", back in August. Spent the rest of the month and all of September working on the outline and concept art for the 4th chapter. This month it's been back to the grind, cranking out pages. Working on the 206th page right now. By the time I finish posting the last of the 3rd chapter pages I should have a pretty substantial buffer of pages done for the 4th chapter.

Weasyl
    Doggywolf67
    something Magical! Something with a lot of spell casting and castle towers and some old guy...

I'm working on a couple of stories at the moment, both of which I hope to make into comics. I've got a long way to go on both though, and need practice making comics. The second of the two is a fancomic almost entirely meant to help my comic making skills, though it's also to help myself get recognized, since people usually care way more about fan-stuff then original stories. Fan comics don't require as much world-building as a original story of the same level, so the writing process for it has come a lot farther than my original story, even though I've been working on the second for longer. Besides that, I'm working on overall improving my art, but that's almost every artist out there. Besides the comics, I'm trying to adapt a short story I made in a class into a longer novel because several people said it had a lot of promise, so hopefully that works out well too.

In September, after three years of writing I finished the first draft of a screenplay for a live action romantic comedy about a human and an anthropomorphic cat. It is based on an existing story by another writer and while it was done with permission there has been no collaboration at this point. In fact work is at a stand still right now as I await comments from the half dozen people who have been given copies, including the original story author. No word from anyone yet.

I want to write a story about a wolf and an owl. I just love these two animals, and think some sort of bonding tale would be good. Perhaps some sort of struggle against humans in a forest.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think it will be a comedy, but would like some humor in there.