Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Weasyl
    Doggywolf67
    I am working on 4 new novels, 1. Space Pirates, just made it past the 10K mark. 2. The fourth Race- rewrite also just past the 10K mark. 3. The unexpected Hero, just past the 9K mark. and 4. second re-write of book 2 for shielah of earth series Mars and coffee. just past the 40K on that one.

Weasyl
    GlaringFeline
    Finally starting to write The Lesser of Two Evils! This has been in planning for a year or two and I'm really excited to release it!
    -Insert inspirational quote here-

I'm currently drawing a pony OC request for someone, just need to add in some details and a bit of cleaning up.

I've also got a second fan comic book in the works and I'm hoping to start writing an original fantasy story soon.

Weasyl
    NerdyMunk
    At the moment I have written three stories for my new character and the next thing I write isn't going to be in third person narrative.

Weasyl
    Doggywolf67
    Just started a space opera- serial for a quarterly publication, if they go for it, with another author.

Besides working on a fantasy comic, I'm also writing a fantasy novel "Apple Tree". >.< A story about a human with a soul of an apple tree.

I had originally written it in 2014... but I was stupid enough to destroy it. -_- And recently felt the urge to rewrite everything again.

I'm working on my OC's backstory and still trying to figure it out where should i insert it on the story =_=

I'm working on 2 stories.
    First one is about a hidden organization that kidnaps and takes skilled people and forces/has them to participate in multiple survival games. "Games" such as running away from "hunters," being the last group standing, slayer, etc. This place is either a big uncharted continental location on a hidden planet, in some sort of pocket dimension, or somewhere in a different reality, which adds to its obscurity. The "people" put into these arenas range from just humans, soldiers from other realms, intelligent animal people, and people being punished by high ranking elites. To make it even worse for people, some elites and crazy people participate in them for money or for fun. Mercenaries, hitmen for hire looking to impress future clients, psychopathic criminals, even some of the rich elites themselves. Sometimes the people who win may get a form Stockholm syndrome, and then join the hidden organization themselves. Others, kept as gladiators by elites to fight for money bets and sell to other elites. But if they are lucky, they'll go home.

Second one:
    Here's my idea. A force named the Corrupt is flooding their reality and the people need to stop it or survive it. The Corruption causes land to become deformed and twisted, color gets discolored, climate stop, weather dissappears, sky becomes white, temperature becomes cold, nature and towns become desolate. As further this corrupting force moves, more of the people's reality gets consumed. And the force won't stop until it can claim a world as their own. The creatures that are part of the Corruption have an unnatural ability to change their body forms for example, grow wings and claws. They will scream in a loud human like voice at the top of their lungs to attract more of their kin if distressed. If they see one of their own assaulted, they'll tract the assailant to the end of the Earth and consume them in large hordes till nothing is left of them. They will smash down doors and mantle over walls in their sheer numbers. No time for comedy or romance, Corruption is afoot.
    Still working on them.

MrFox
    I have many stories, but one is finish but I'm trying to improve it. Just 44 pages ^^
    The other story was complete, but I wanted to re write is, but I'm stuck for some time.

The first story its about a young boy who find himself in the body of a anthro fox in another world.

The second one is two aliens furry kids who discover relic, maybe a old lab where their species where created by a unknown species. A device that is a portal to other place. The two kids where sucks into it and throw on earth, they are stuck there and no way to return home.

Weasyl
    Prostapheresys
    I started writing recently for fun so right now the scope of my writing is to just post stories online and see whether people like them or not
    Specifically, my stories are focusing on the events of various characters set in a parallel world where all kinds of fantasy creatures coexist with humans despite a troubled past toghether.
    As of now I have submitted only one "true" story (in case you're curious here's a link) but I'm finishing soon a sequel for that.