Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Weasyl
    Getta
    I'm waist deep in my current comic project. Over 140 pages in the current public draft, with about 8 or 9 more on the cutting room floor and 3-4 more planned out. The book should run about 300-400 pages, unless I really get carried away with the final arc. Which I might. I've got big plans for that part of the story.

The comic in question is a sometimes NSFW sci-fi/horror book in the vein of 70's/early 80's sci-fi/horror comics and movies I grew up with. "NSFW" is pretty broad, let's say it's an R rated horror comic.

You can see what I've posted so far at my site: http://drawholic.net/index.php?c=01&p=001

Weasyl
    Doggywolf67
    I just posted a new novella "Gnarl writes a book...sort of!

I just wrote an inflation story that is Kafkaesque (yes, weird).

I have a few ideas I want to work with.

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    I started writing a new story series. Thought you delightful gentlemen and madams might like to take a look and peruse its paragraphs:

https://www.weasyl.com/submission/11...mpire-prologue

Weasyl
    Okami Kitsune
    Well... i can't say that i am a professional at writing but i am working at an story called "Himitsu no Kurameta" (that means: It was a dark secret).
    I am writing this story thinking about it as an anime story. I have to admit that in the start it was really generic, and with that i mean that the plot is generic the start is generic but then it get a lot more interesting. the reason that it was generic in the start is that this is my first book, i started to write it about one week ago and i already got +200 pages.
    The story is about an kind generic first year student called Kenji Nakamura that one day had a dream about a girl dead in his pool, after that Kenji wakes up and leaves the house to see if there's someone in the pool, and there is no one in the pool. in the next day Kenji is going to school and he sees the girl from his dream and asks if she was in his pool at the last night, the girl answer "Yes i was in your pool, oh and also I am immortal." after that a lot of weird things happened with Kenji.
    The rest of the story is about human experimentation and organizations, in the start i hadn't anything in mind to put in the history but now i have a lot of ideas of what i am going to do next.
    In the story there is a lot of gore and fighting scenes but they aren't so big. i have to admit that the protagonist got a bit of overpowered in a part of the story but i already fix it.
    I am not collaborating with anyone for now.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    Weasyl
    MLR
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune
    Well... i can't say that i am a professional at writing

I'll just say, most of us here aren't either. This thread is just for fun, stress-free, so keep these replies coming, folks.

I'm working on my 40k fanfic after sort of burning out on my WoW one for a while. It's coming along okay but the lore of 40k has such breadth and depth that I might as well be trying to write a fanfic on every Chinese dynasty.
    Get a loada this guy here.
    https://twitter.com/DogdongD

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    At this moment I am working on the story for my raffle winner, which may be found here:
    https://www.weasyl.com/submission/11...wolf-chapter-i

You could say it is my first serious Fantasy story. I have also aimed to import elements of Transylvanian folklore into it.

Two Christmas songs for an online comp. Christmas album. A Low Desert Punk/Blues version of 'O Come O Come Emanuel'.The second is an original in 3/4 time. Kind of countryish. Still tweaking the lyrics.

There are three truths to every man. How he see's himself. How other's see him. And how he really is. Why listen to what other's think of you? Their not even half right.

Weasyl
    GlaringFeline
    For a very, very long time I have been working on finalizing my drafts for my story "The Lesser of Two Evils". A lot of dark topics play into the story like homophobia, rape, gang violence, and extremism along with others.

The story itself focuses on my oc, Xeno, and how she went from a little girl with an abusive mom, to a murderous monster, to someone trying to leave her past behind and become a functioning member of society; someone who previously aligned with extremism but finally saw how much damage and bloodshed it leaves behind. Though she never will forget what she did(nor does she want to), she wants to rebuild herself so that the public doesn't see her for the transgressions of her past.
    -Insert inspirational quote here-