Weasyl
    DamienGuarinot

Not new but re-opened a previous account!

Hello!

It's been quite some time since I've been on Weasyl. The last time I was, I ended up removing everything from my account and closing the door, thinking that it was for the best. At the time, I felt pretty overwhelmed and needed to keep track of too many things at once.

That's not entirely the case anymore. Today I decided to open up my Weasyl account! I have to say, I'm pretty excited over it. I've had quite a few improvements to show off! But first, an introduction;

My name is Damien (Also known as Darachi) Guarinot. I am a 23 year old, freelance, furry artist! Being an artist is my dream career and I am happy to be advancing it. It won't last for too long, due to inevitable money issues. I'll have to cut down on my drawing in order to get a second job to assist in picking myself back up. I have hope that it will be a good assist and I'll get back to drawing in no time!

Other than work things, I greatly enjoy making friends and hanging out with people. Watching movies is a hobby of mine, as well as ready books :3 I occasionally go to the park with my significant other to run around or play around on the playground, just for the fun of it. I am also a car person and a moderate carpenter. I tend to dab in a few things here and there~

Anyway, if you're interested in getting to know me, or even interested in my art, feel free to stop by and leave me a note!

Weasyl
    maugryph
    Welcome back to weasyl

Weasyl
    DamienGuarinot
    Much appreciated :3
    "You're never alone. I will always be there. Whether that is good or bad, depends on your choices." ~ D.G

Welcome back to Weasyl! We all get overwhelmed sometimes! Glad to see someone returning! I know I only joined this year, but watching the community grow has been wonderful!

Weasyl
    DamienGuarinot
    Thanks, I appreciate it Weasyl is pretty awesome. I've been on FA longer so my art gets more 'attention' over there x3 I hope to expand it more, here as well! I hope we both get a good experience here on the site!
    "You're never alone. I will always be there. Whether that is good or bad, depends on your choices." ~ D.G