Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Weasyl
    Eagle GodHeart
    hey man im ahppy to be your firned ^^ yeah i got a bunch of the older PS games to, and some of the others you mentioned. got a 3DS as well,ill have find the friend code..... but yeah id like to be your friend... hold on i got my DS, let me find the code real quick.... ok my friend code is 1349 - 6732 - 3299
    it takes a real man to call sin out by its real name
    -anonomus

אב, סלח להם; כי הם לא יודעים מה הם עושים
    -ישועה

profile pic by uncle-noob on teen furs.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxid View Post
    I get the feeling this thread really isn't targeted towards persons of your calibre, DC
    Incorrect. Everything is targeted for me, just not always well. I expect a revision well patterned tomorrow morning.
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax

Weasyl
    Sona Artist
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle GodHeart View Post
    hey man im ahppy to be your firned ^^ yeah i got a bunch of the older PS games to, and some of the others you mentioned. got a 3DS as well,ill have find the friend code..... but yeah id like to be your friend... hold on i got my DS, let me find the code real quick.... ok my friend code is 1349 - 6732 - 3299
    Ok ill add ya on my 3DS when I get the chance ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WolfNightV4X1 View Post
    As someone who is fond of emotes myself...I think you maaaay have overdone the emotes '^_^ Just saying, posts like yours come off as a 13 year old kind being awkward and crazy, which...which you pretty much admitted to being, haha!

Well in any case, welcome to here. The name's WolfNight, I never have time to play many gamez, as much as I do love them, but I'd totally be up for getting to know you. Im also fond of anime, art, sometimes games, reading, and basically anthing in the creative genre.

I hope you do find some friends :3 Though I have to say, the best way to find them is putting yourself out there and being yourself, not making a 'be my friend' ad. I hope /I/ dont come off as rude, just being honest. In my personal experience I find asking for friends is less successful than making them.

That said, you and I have a bit in common I do tend to be an excitable crazy kid at times. My moods rather vary.
    Ya ive always tried just putting myself out there, but even online im in a shell, which I hate, yet it never seems to work out, especially on here and Furaffinity, people normally think when I TRY to be friends, im trying to get free art, which is actually something I would never do, I hate when others do it.
    But main reason for doing this is because my family was over and my cousins were poking at me to have me do this because "That's how we made friends on forms"
    so ya :T......

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Viciviser View Post
    I think it likely you can find a friend here. Just really depends on what you're trying to put out. Is being a rambling goofball pleading for friends then three times mentioning how you're not an perv all that necessary? Are we to believe you did this for humorous effect or you just worry everyone's first impression will be: you're a perv? And all this awkwardness comes from your side of the screen. I don't feel a thing other than mild confusion. Just chill, queer bro, just chill.

My 3DS is literally in pieces. I don't play on PSN. I have Steam and show up as Somnazul.
    As for Grand Theft Auto I think its the biggest piece of trash (thematically) made into video game form. It takes up time and materials with which better games could be made.
    (I'm also the biggest hypocrite in a way because I'm likely going to buy Hotline Miami, but the premise is just... and the violence is just so...)

By the way, DrunkCat totally loves you. I can tell. You're prolly gonna be best buds.
    XD my cousins badgered me to do this, because this is supposedly how they got all there friends on forms, which I kind of don't believe because I swear they are all from their school. But anyways, reason for the rambling is because I am such a socially awkward person, I don't know how to make a good first impression on people, like at all, and my mom says I use humor and rambling to cover it up.....idk
    Hey yo, if you would like to see my art or even my speedpaints and small animations go to the links down below ^^
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9F...1lH4O07Y7Uwzmw
    DeviantArt: http://sonaartist.deviantart.com/
    Furaffinity: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/sonaartist/
    Weasyl: https://www.weasyl.com/~sonaartist

Weasyl
    Doggywolf67
    Greetings young one! I am an old graymuzzle, yes well over 50 and no i don't want any! I would say be careful in your dealings here and you should be alright. You may find many others with your same interests. The internet however will not take the place of making real friends. Talk to your parents and go out and join some groups, get to know some people your own age outside of those guys you can not get ahold of. Turn the computer off and go make real friends. I am not saying that people here are not real friends but it is the internet, and no one here can pat you on the shoulder or punch your arm in person. Take care and be safe!

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarl View Post
    Greetings young one! I am an old graymuzzle, yes well over 50 and no i don't want any! I would say be careful in your dealings here and you should be alright. You may find many others with your same interests. The internet however will not take the place of making real friends. Talk to your parents and go out and join some groups, get to know some people your own age outside of those guys you can not get ahold of. Turn the computer off and go make real friends. I am not saying that people here are not real friends but it is the internet, and no one here can pat you on the shoulder or punch your arm in person. Take care and be safe!
    I more or less second this but just feel a pretty big caveat needs to be added. Online, especially if you're young, and this goes double if you already have a hard time making friends IRL (or good friends anyway) you really just cannot know until it's too late sometimes that you've been wasting time and effort on internet friends who do not and possibly can not feel the same way about you. To be blunt, most people, especially online, are just out to use you in one way or another. Part of the reason this is so hard to avoid or even detect is because there will be few if any of the red flags you ought to be on the lookout for when those people don't even realize they're using you and that this is a bad thing. For example, does anyone really like you, or just your fursona? It should be common sense that there's a pretty big, important difference, but for many they just don't grasp that, and the worst part is you yourself can be perfectly aware of that difference and live by it while everyone trying/pretending to be your friend sincerely believes to love or even just lust after your fursona is as good as loving you, being your friend. So he's mainly right, you need to make friends offline, mainly just to learn what a friend really is so you can apply that online and avoid getting hurt and pissed off in your pursuit of happiness. Just try to remember this much, you owe yourself a lot, but you owe most people online nothing whatsoever and most will give you nothing for what you try to give them but grief or worse. So real friends happen online but they're exceedingly rare, and probably far more so than even in the so called real world.