Weasyl
    Morphology

Title/Author bleeds over n hover

There's a minor cosmetic issue with the hover over images that have really long titles. If the title is really long, the by -user- gets pushed off of the hover graphic onto the page.

https://www.weasyl.com/submissions?u...&folderid=2038

Here you can see it on my "Four Horsemen" entry. The title is so large that it pushes the artist name off the graphic.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Weasyl
    Aden
    Ah, I see. I'll get that on my list. Problem with cutting stuff off is that there's no easy way to do multi-line truncation in CSS...you think it'd look okay to put the artist name before the title (so if the title's really long the artist's name is still visible anyway)?

Weasyl
    Morphology
    Quote Originally Posted by Aden View Post
    Ah, I see. I'll get that on my list. Problem with cutting stuff off is that there's no easy way to do multi-line truncation in CSS...you think it'd look okay to put the artist name before the title (so if the title's really long the artist's name is still visible anyway)?
    Regardless of which comes first, there will still be the bleed, so I dunno. It's just a minor nitpicky cosmetic thing. XD

Thumbnails broken

When the title of a journal is really long, the thumbnails break when hovering it and afterwards hovering over the thumbnail above it. The text that didn't fit in the thumbnail at first is now visible on it's thumbnail, even though the mouse isn't hovering above it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Aden View Post
    I'd say make the font a bit smaller for long titles and cut the title off with ... if it gets too long

Weasyl
    TealMoon
    I haven't noticed this, though judging by the original date of this thread I take it that this is a resolved issue.

Weasyl
    Runefox