Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Big Anime Fan

The Big Anime Fan

Anime! Yeah, weeaboo BS, which I'm sure a lot of you watch like I do.

Favorites? Things you're watching currently? Things you're looking forward to? Stuff like that.

I'm currently watching One Piece, which I've been catching up on for the last few... months. It's a lot better than I remember it being when I was younger, and I love how the writing gets progressively better as it continues. I'm just about ten episodes from being caught up to episode 556, which is how far the Yibis fansubs go. It's still going and is pretty great, and my favorite character is obviously Chopper. <:3

I watched a lot of anime growing up on Toonami and, later, Adult Swim. I'm a big fan of Ghost in the Shell and Fullmetal Alchemist, with both of the latter's series being my absolute favorite animes. I'm going to be rewatching FMA and FMA: Brotherhood once I'm all caught up on One Piece and get rid of some of my gaming backlog.

I don't really watch a lot of anime to be honest but I'm pretty much enthralled with Evangelion due to the Adeptus Evangelion tabletop game. Waiting for rebuild 3.33 to be released so I can stop wondering how they're gonna be changing everything with the MPE's and Instrumentality.

I've been meaning to watch FMA: Brotherhood because for a while there I was reading the manga and preferred that story a million times over to the anime.

desu desu desu desu

I used to watch a lot of anime but I haven't in a while even though I literally have so much that I need to watch I mean I have a lot of DVDs and stuff just sitting around

Not that I have anything against it or anything I just have no time, I spend too much time playing video games and messing around on the internet

I plan to watch Kaiji someday

Someday

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    I watched Bleach till it ended, I still watch Naruto.

Every once in a while, I'll rewatch Blue Seed and/or Wolf's Rain.

Lately, I've finished watching Dragon Ball/Z/GT for the first time (hush), and now I'm rewatching Pokemon's first season (I blame nostalgia).

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5

Weasyl
    Fiz
    Not a huge anime watcher, but my favorite has to be Kaiji. Big nose love <3

I also recently started watching some of Polar Bear Cafe. It's a really cute, mellow show. Good to watch before bed, I think.

I need to watch more of Ghost Stories, it is the most ridiculous anime dub I have ever seen.

Old favorites for me are Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z. I still need to finish all of Dragon Ball someday.

I started watching Ghost Stories with a friend a few weeks ago over steam voice chat but UNFORTUNATELY she never seems to wanna watch them these days. Woe.

Me and another friend made a pact a while back to marathon the entire pokemon series from beginning to end (including all of the movies) because apparently we hate ourselves. Unfortunately he lives a few towns over so we can only do it when he visits... I actually think we've made negative progress because of how many episodes have been released since we started.

I'm mostly a huge fan of the films from Studio Ghibli

also got into Shirokuma Cafe (or Polar Bear Cafe in English) and Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt

Weasyl
    shane
    man i hardly have patience for anime these days

Reading is so much faster but on rare occasions on vacation I'll sit through a few episodes. Personally I've enjoyed Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo, Sakamichi no Apollon, No. 6, and Gundam 00.

Weasyl
    Taelune
    My all time Favorite is InuYasha, and currently I've been Re-watching Tenchi Muyo, out of new anime I've been keeping tabs on Dogs Days, which is a really great series, it almost kills me to wait each week for a new episode to air/get subs. I should just learn Japanese so I don't have to have subs...-knows about as much Japanese as a 4yr old from the region- another good one is Brave 10, but I like the manga more.

Current Avatar created by Me using Catlike Icon Maker
    Art Status: Uninspired

Weasyl
    teckworks
    Sad to say (or happy for me, really) I've grown out of the anime phase. I only watch two animes now....that's Hokuto no Ken and Dragonball Z. :<