Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Junior BrotherCyclone's Avatar
    Weasyl
    BrotherCyclone
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    LA
    Gender
    Posts
    11

    Some NSFW Colored Sketch Requests

    Hey all! I'm taking a few NSFW requests! It's been a while since I drew anything too steamy and I'm in the mood to be a bit rude. I 'm also working on a webcomic idea that I want to have some mature themes & reopening commissions

    Slots
    1 Viciviser
    2 Mei
    3 feraldraco

    Spillage
    1 koworauth
    2 cody73

    ~~
    Rules: Max 3 Chara, no underage or underage looking characters; I reserve the right to turn down a request- but generally speaking, anything goes.
    ~~

    I'm starting with just three but I'll probably get to at least a few more but first come first served and if you make spillage sorry if I don't get to it!! ((If it take me a bit to respond that's because my friend just got One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3))
    Last edited by BrotherCyclone; 10-14-2015 at 05:13 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Viciviser's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    424
    I'd like one! Ummm... not sure what to ask for just yet. Gimme a little bit of time and I'll add it in on this post.

    Just to be certain, are you okay with male/male? 'Cause that's going to be what I'll ask for. Just gotta pick the characters.

    EDIT:
    Okay, so I decided it might be best if you just work with Giles and Hoyt.

    NSFW Original sketch - This is to get a good idea of their bodies.
    SFW - Sketch Better definition of their faces.
    NSFW Digital Color - so you have some idea of their color palette. Don't have to follow it to a T. They are subject to change. Hoyt's bone tail tip also varies.

    So long as it's these two you can draw them in whatever position(s) you like. You can even draw them (or one of them) with another male character of your own if you want to. I want you to have creative freedom with it! But if you want me to choose details I can.
    Last edited by Viciviser; 10-05-2015 at 07:41 PM.

  3. #3
    Junior BrotherCyclone's Avatar
    Weasyl
    BrotherCyclone
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    LA
    Gender
    Posts
    11
    Oh yeah! Most definitely

  4. #4
    Senior Mei's Avatar
    Weasyl
    N/A
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    NorCal
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    296
    Ooh, I would love one! If you are willing ^U^

    This is my character http://www.furaffinity.net/view/17854943/ Color palette http://www.furaffinity.net/view/17869356/

    I use that hairstyle/color but here is the original reference so you can see how her shading/markings are http://www.furaffinity.net/view/17847881/

    As for the pose, I would love something like *OBLIGATORY NSFW WARNING*THIS. With, uhhh, the correct genetalia and post-climax for the male (not sure how detailed i'm allowed to be on a public forum lol we can talk in messages) x3 A similar outfit would be awesome, I love stockings and bows, but not cats hehe ~.^ anal is preferred ^///^

    *another obligatory nsfw warning....* THIS was one I had done of myself, just for reference.


    ~Thank you SO MUCH for the opportunity!! <3 i blushed so bad typing that x3
    Last edited by Mei; 10-05-2015 at 04:03 PM.

  5. #5
    Regular feraldraco's Avatar
    Weasyl
    jedthedragon
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    94
    Hey, Brother! You're doing requests with this kind of talent? Man, I am so surprised, and thanks a lot for coming out there!

    Anyway, I'd like you to draw a sketch of my chubby anthro boa constrictor, Vivian. So basically, because of their androgynous looks, if you can, I'd like you to hide what their sex is as much as possible.

    The description that I gave about Vivian is just a guideline, so if you want to take a few artistic liberties, go ahead! The one thing I wanna say is that for me, I'm less, "Damn, that ass is fine!" and more, "Looks like you're having fun with yourself; wanna go to my room?"
    I'm ready for roleplaying anytime! Just send me a PM in the main Weasyl site!

    My profile pic was brought to me by Pandactyle on Weasyl!

  6. #6
    Senior Viciviser's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    424
    Okay posted the characters and such that I want. If you want me to add in more I can. I'm really excited to see what you come up with and thank you so much for taking requests!

  7. #7
    Is there still room to get one?

  8. #8
    I'd love a picture done....

    Can't post pics though yet. PM me for em maybe?

  9. #9
    Junior BrotherCyclone's Avatar
    Weasyl
    BrotherCyclone
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    LA
    Gender
    Posts
    11
    tl;dr I've added all of you to either the main roster or the spillage! And I'm going to start really soon on them!! I'm really happy with how the spread has turned out!! A lot of fun stuff to play with here!

    Remember: spillage doesn't necessarily mean I'll get to it but I'm definitely going to try!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mei View Post
    Ooh, I would love one! If you are willing ^U^

    This is my character http://www.furaffinity.net/view/17854943/ Color palette http://www.furaffinity.net/view/17869356/

    I use that hairstyle/color but here is the original reference so you can see how her shading/markings are http://www.furaffinity.net/view/17847881/

    As for the pose, I would love something like *OBLIGATORY NSFW WARNING*THIS. With, uhhh, the correct genetalia and post-climax for the male (not sure how detailed i'm allowed to be on a public forum lol we can talk in messages) x3 A similar outfit would be awesome, I love stockings and bows, but not cats hehe ~.^ anal is preferred ^///^

    *another obligatory nsfw warning....* THIS was one I had done of myself, just for reference.


    ~Thank you SO MUCH for the opportunity!! <3 i blushed so bad typing that x3
    Of course! I'm glad you went into so much detail!! When I get started I'll probably have enough to go off of, but if I don't I'll let you know!!

    Quote Originally Posted by feraldraco View Post
    Hey, Brother! You're doing requests with this kind of talent? Man, I am so surprised, and thanks a lot for coming out there!

    Anyway, I'd like you to draw a sketch of my chubby anthro boa constrictor, Vivian. So basically, because of their androgynous looks, if you can, I'd like you to hide what their sex is as much as possible.

    The description that I gave about Vivian is just a guideline, so if you want to take a few artistic liberties, go ahead! The one thing I wanna say is that for me, I'm less, "Damn, that ass is fine!" and more, "Looks like you're having fun with yourself; wanna go to my room?"
    Will do!! I think you painted a pretty good picture!

    Quote Originally Posted by koworauth View Post
    Is there still room to get one?
    Yes! Technically!! I left a little room for spillage because requests like this are generally pretty fun and a good exercise! So I might get to you! I'll PM you if it comes to it!

    Quote Originally Posted by cody73 View Post
    I'd love a picture done....

    Can't post pics though yet. PM me for em maybe?
    Yeah! I'll PM you for them if I get around to you!

  10. #10
    Senior Mei's Avatar
    Weasyl
    N/A
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    NorCal
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    296
    Fantastic! Thx so much ^^ i may have better references by then, i have a few arts in the works

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •