New Furry Artist Seeking Friends/Roleplayers :)

Hi there, thought I might as well give this forum thing a whirl. I'm clairyx, an artist who has just recently started dabbling into the world of furry and anthro art.

I've always heard that the furry community is welcoming and friendly and I was hoping to meet some friends (I'm a lonely person, sobs) and roleplayers. I love the aesthetic of anthro characters in scifi/fantasy settings, and have been beginning to draw my characters. My FA account is epipie, and well, my weasyl account is clairyx. I also have a tumblr, which is also clairyx. Check me out and leave me a comment, I'd love some feedback and I'd love to chat.

I'm mainly a sci-fi fantasy artist and roleplayer. I like designing sci-fi armor and doing dramatically lit portraits. As for roleplaying, I'm currently setting up a couple of plots with my boyfriend (the summaries of which I've plastered pretty much every where where I've posted my art!). I'd love to meet fellow roleplayers interested in sci-fi settings, and wouldn't mind joining in on plots if anyone has any open and active ones.
    Last edited by clairyx; 10-03-2015 at 12:10 PM.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Hi and nice to meet you! Im Mei, you can find me in the rp section sometimes and on FA@Mei.1395. I will stalk u sometime ^^ i really enjoy all sorts of furry art and i gave rp a shot for the first time last month and got hooked, since I've always enjoyed writing.

Feel free to message me to chat anytime! I check for new stuff very often.

*Hands you a welcome cookie* ^U^

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    Oh, I am so pleased to see you here as well!
    Hello, my dearest and most amiable friend! Allow me to wish you a warmest welcome amidst this website!

@ Mei: Hi there, you seem quite friendly! I've noticed that the RP section here seems a bit deserted, but I've been checking around. Well if you're ever interested in RP, please hit me up! ;w; I'm always too shy to initiate anything myself, but I do want to meet more people with the same interests. I'll look into your profile on FA later on, maybe we could get to know each other. ^^

@Eduard: ED! The pleasure of meeting again is twofold here. I've been prowling forums trying to lure some unsuspecting innocents into becoming my (victims? RP slaves?) friends, but a familiar face, especially yours, is always welcome. Do you come around here often? Never mind, we can continue this conversation over Skype.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Yeah the RP section is fairly dead lately.. im currently participating in two, one of which the main person can only be online during the week at the library since he has no compter access right now and the other one is going quicker but we seem to have hit a dead spot. We are all waiting. People often have irl issues so its all good ^U^ i will add u on fa now

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Hi there Clarice! Umm, I mean Clairyx! Welcome to Weasyl and its forums! Love the ocelot you have as your avatar. Your art so far is gorgeous! Love the stark lighting/shadows and the detail and vibrancy you put into them. So you definitely have the "dramatically lit" part down.

I would say that the furry community is very welcoming and friendly. There are many of the furry community here on Weasyl so no reason to be lonely. I hope you find your place and many friends. Let alone people to RP with. I'm running a fantasy RP on here myself, but unfortunately, No Stone Unturned is full. You could possibly join Rock, Paper, Scissors if you like. It's more of a whatever-goes and has both fantasy and sic-fi in it, and in a mundane setting no less.

Weasyl
    N/A
    You could possibly join Rock, Paper, Scissors if you like. It's more of a whatever-goes and has both fantasy and sic-fi in it, and in a mundane setting no less.
    We could definitely use more posters in that one ^^