Thread: Oh my stars~

Weasyl
    Cloverdoodles

Oh my stars~

Hello~ I'm Clover and I've actually been on Weasyl for almost 3 years now but I don't do forums much so it's been until now that I've registered ^w^

Not really a fur artist, mostly anime garbage, though I don't mind drawing furs it's pretty fun :3 Feel free to chat me up on anime and stuff, my favorites include Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, FKMT works, Yowamushi Pedal/various other sports anime, and generally a lot of old school stuff.

Anywho that's it I guess ^^; I'm pretty shy so I don't really know what else to write.

Hey! Welcome to the forums! I'm pretty new to them myself. Enjoy your stay!

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    Hello Clover and welcome!

I like anime, too, though the last one I watched was Another and that was a while ago. I tried getting into Akame ga Kill, but it doesn't really stand out to me.

I'm pretty shy, too, but in time, I think you'll warm up to everyone. See ya around! =)

Weasyl
    N/A
    Heya Clover, welcome to the forums!

No worries on the content you upload, this is a general art site after all. I'm sorta in the same category as you in that "anime garbage" is a majority of my art as well, aha! xD

Y'know I've constantly heard about Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, but the title alone veers me off from it. IIRC though it's received some good feedback, maybe it's worth the watch after all. :3

Weasyl
    N/A
    Huge anime fan here as well ^U^ Welcome!!

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Yo yo yo! Welcome to Weasyl... forums !

Weasyl
    Cloverdoodles
    Thank you everyone ;w;~! I hope to become decently active and less shy on here >w<

@Moogle: I really enjoy Jojo but its definitely not for everyone ;w;/ If you'd like a basic structure of the series, it's divided into 8 parts and the series started in the 80's, so it's been running a while. Since it's divided into 8 parts, with 8 different protagonists and antagonists, and time frames/locations, it's actually stayed pretty fresh for me.

Part 1 is a little dry, sort of your run-of-the-mill shonen story ( Fist of the North Star-esque) but part 2 is definitely where it takes off. By the time part 4 rolls around though is where the characters/stands/storylines starts getting incredibly interesting for me. The most popular part overall seems to be part 3- Stardust Crusaders, which the anime just finished up this year. It's honestly a little faster to read the manga for parts 1-2 but the anime did a fantastic job of capturing what made the manga so interesting.

It's really up to you whether or not you'd want to pick it up, but there's a reason that Jojo is such a ridiculous hit in Japan ( There was/is even a museum for it and his original artwork, plus some of the characters from the parts were in a Gucci spread with his artwork displayed in New York for everyone on the streets to see. It's really fascinating, just look up 'jojo gucci' if you want to see it)

sorry for ranting i HAVE POWERFUL FEELINGS FOR JOJO LOL.