Weasyl
    Menageriecat

Spawning Thread in 3..2...1...GREETINGS.EXE

Hey there, fellow Weasyls! I've decided to refer to myself as RatMomma here, but I'm more commonly known across Weasyl, FA, IB, SF, DA, and YT as Kubie, aka Kubie Cat

As my username here infers, I'm a momma to some ratties, and some very adorable ones at that <3 My little ones with me currently are (includes their middle names, as my ratties all get middle names because they're my kids therefore FAMILY /breath/:

`Rose Lucille, 2yrs and 3mo (raised from a toddler)
    `Shirley Anne, probably 12mo (rescued her last October, so she's been with me 11 months)
    `Arthur Bernard, 1yr and 2mo (brought to me to be rehabilitated due to psychological and behavioral issues; is doing beautifully now)
    `Inkie Eleanor, about 1yr (brought to me due to her cage mate being highly aggressive; rehabilitated mild anti social behavior)

Those are my current loves <3 I adore them all immensely <3 Aside from that, I'm just a 20 somethin' lady with a good man and some amazing babies, and I love creating artwork <3 I like cartooning and making ferals, and I've gotten more into making anthro'd characters!

Does anyone else here have critters?

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Responding to thread... GREETINGS RATMOMMA

That's a cute username you've chosen. :> I find rats adorable, but I've never had one, myself. I think the only rodents I've had were hamsters and mice. Currently, I only have a big chocolate Labrador named Bailey. She's a sweetie, but she'll probably bowl you over if she gets too excited. XD And like every Lab, she loves her food.

In the future, though, I'd like to get some pigeons or chickens.

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Hey there, Mama