Weasyl
    N/A

-Insert generic ex-FAF member introduction title here-

Hai there, Weasyl! My name is PhoenixDragon and I'm a writer/traditional artist from Quebec, more specifically near Gatineau/Ottawa.

As it can be deduced from my introduction title, I'm another of those ex-FAF members who came here for pretty much the same reason as the others.

My main hobbies are mathematics, science (Call me a nerd if you want ), music, and of course, writing and art.

The things I like the most include my hobbies (of course), fantasy books, gaming, baseball, and more stuff I can't think of right now.

In real life, I am not very liked by others of my age. I'm often accused to be "too mature" and too "weird". Also, I get harrassed for my partially feminine build and my occasional stuttering. I have 2 or 3 friends. That's it.

But, online, I am apparently very well appreciated by people who talk with me and "a really kind and open-minded person", as they all say.

So, I'm looking forward to get used to this forum, and hopefully become friends with some of you guys.

See ya in the threads! ^.^

Weasyl
    N/A
    Hey there Phoenix, welcome to Weasyl!

I think as we age, it's normal to have a smaller gathering of friends. They're the keepers who have stood with you through it all, and it's best to think in terms of quality over quantity. 2-3 IRL friends? Sounds like enough to me.

It's a pleasure to have you here. Hope to see ya around!

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Hello Phoenix Dragon! Welcome to Weasyl Forums.

I know how you feel... I did not fit in with my age group either. Usually only got along with people who were older. And very often accused of being "too mature." That's terrible you get harassed or picked on.

As Moogle is saying, it's definitely not the number of friends that's important. I usually have a few friends myself. I've gotten more outgoing and picked up a few more, but still only 3-4 are very close friends.

Whatever the case, it's good to have someone like you. Hope to see you around a lot!
    Umm, and I have no idea what it's like to live in any part of Quebec... what's it like where you live? Well, if you do not mind me asking.

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Yo yo yo !

Weasyl
    N/A
    Haha I see a few of us are in the same boat

Weasyl
    Ahkrin Descol
    Welcome ^_^ A few good friends or lots of acquaintances, not too hard to decide. Who's your favourite fantasy author?
    Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.

Sadly I can't find who the avatar's by, it's somewhere in the murky land that is DeviantArt.

Weasyl
    Menageriecat
    Greetings, fellow fuzzbutts I see the FAF drama on the main site is currently exploding in the latest news bulletin.. Thank god I've got this site to go too >.<