Weasyl
    Calemeyr

Durrgon from the Phoenix Forums

Hello! Returning poster, haven't been here in a long, long time. Was a somewhat active posted at FAF/phoenix forums, but after IMVU shut them down, I was sad. But then I remembered these forums! A lot of the FAF people are here. (I still miss my post count, though...:V)

My name is Calemeyr (still need to change the forum name). My character is a gold dragon. I really like D&D kinda stuff (though I prefer the Pathfinder dragon designs), but also science fiction and general fantasy. And anything with dragons, reptiles, sergals, birds, and mustelids. And dragons.

I like my vidya games, especially RPGs, sandboxes, and metroid-like games. I like anime and manga, though I've kinda lost touch with the more recent works (not really ino all that High School stuff!).

I'm an EE PhD student in LA, so I'll be in the city for a while, thinking about physics-y things and dealing with overpriced food.

I'm not really that active in the furry fandom, but I do have two fursuit commissions in the works! One's a Red XIII suit, (which should be coming any day now!), and the other is an artistic liberty frost dragon from Temperance/Komickrazi. I can't wait to wear them both! Red XIII will debut at Comikaze this year (still need to buy tickets, thank god there's no lottery like SDCC!). The frost drsgon probably at WonderCon.

Maybe I'll meet one of you peeps at those cons?
    Last edited by Marcus; 09-23-2015 at 01:19 PM. Reason: added clarification for sarcasm

Weasyl
    N/A
    You're hung up on post count? Seems a little petty but OK.

I'm actually liking this forum so far and most from there seem to be here anyway, so now I'm wondering if there is any point to going back...

Anyway, welcome and see you around.
    I am the one and only Fantastic Mr. Fox!

Weasyl
    Calemeyr
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fox View Post
    You're hung up on post count? Seems a little petty but OK.

I'm actually liking this forum so far and most from there seem to be here anyway, so now I'm wondering if there is any point to going back...

Anyway, welcome and see you around.
    Nah, I'm not hung up on it. I was joking.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
    Nah, I'm not hung up on it. I was joking.
    I really am tired, I completely missed the sarcasm. Either that, or I just can't be bothered reading posts anymore.
    I am the one and only Fantastic Mr. Fox!

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Hello, and welcome back to Weasyl! Rather unfortunate situation with Phoenix. And I had just come back to that forum, too, since it was no longer associated with FA...

Fursuiting sounds like a ton of fun, I hope to make one of my own someday. Temperance does some very nice work, would love to see pics of that dragon suit once you debut it!

Hey, I'm going to Comikaze this year as well! Hopefully, at least. Haven't bought tickets yet either, since my friends and I are deciding which day to go. (Probably Saturday, since it's my birthday that day.) I'm hoping to go as Beowulf from Skullgirls, but the costume's still very much incomplete. Got a lot of stuff to buy before I can really start putting it together. Maybe I'll see you and your Red XIII suit there!

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Yo!

Weasyl
    N/A
    Welcome back to Weasyl, Calemeyr!

Heck yes, RedXIII was my favourite in FFVII! Keeping my fingers crossed that your suit comes in pristine condition.