Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: furry rappers

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    Exquisite! And what genres have you played mostly? I mostly played jazz and blues, while lately I dabble a lot in metal due to the bands I am invited to play or rehearse with, but my heart beats to the suave rhythmical undulations of jazz music.

Weasyl
    N/A
    My dad was in a metal band and could play both drums and guitar so I grew up playing a lot of hard rock/heavy metal but I listen to a pretty wide range of music so I also ended up messing with some hip-hop and funky kind of shit, maybe a little jazzy type stuff too. I never played too much jazz though, as I didn't really listen to it or have any friends who played that style. I also played for my church when I was in high school for a while lol

One of the things that really frustrates me right now is I got pretty much everything I need to do the kind of hip hop I've always wanted to do, am getting to a point where I can do damn near anything I need to do with my voice and instruments/tools, and am still just getting the hang of putting it all together into complete songs. Ugh, God, if only some of y'all could hear some of what I've been doing in my basement, in these little makeshift studios me and others set up when we get to collaborate at all. Shit, I make music in my car nowadays, sometimes. I got a synthesizer on my 3DS if you can believe that. I bring it along, plug the aux cable in and start banging out beats, basslines and effects right there. I almost always walk away from something like that with at least a few new beats or lines of something slightly resembling music.

I hate the idea of being a "furry rapper" though because there's no such thing as a "furry anything" except maybe fursonas and art built around them because that's just about the only thing natively furry and any furry music would just be a furry doing the same fucking music as any other artist from any other genre.

Go on, someone tell me here there's such a thing as "the furry sound" the way Grunge was "the Seattle sound"... And fuck right off after you do!

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf-Bone View Post
    One of the things that really frustrates me right now is I got pretty much everything I need to do the kind of hip hop I've always wanted to do, am getting to a point where I can do damn near anything I need to do with my voice and instruments/tools, and am still just getting the hang of putting it all together into complete songs. Ugh, God, if only some of y'all could hear some of what I've been doing in my basement, in these little makeshift studios me and others set up when we get to collaborate at all. Shit, I make music in my car nowadays, sometimes. I got a synthesizer on my 3DS if you can believe that. I bring it along, plug the aux cable in and start banging out beats, basslines and effects right there. I almost always walk away from something like that with at least a few new beats or lines of something slightly resembling music.

I hate the idea of being a "furry rapper" though because there's no such thing as a "furry anything" except maybe fursonas and art built around them because that's just about the only thing natively furry and any furry music would just be a furry doing the same fucking music as any other artist from any other genre.

Go on, someone tell me here there's such a thing as "the furry sound" the way Grunge was "the Seattle sound"... And fuck right off after you do!
    You got a soundcloud? I havent done jack shit as far as music goes in the last year or so but randomly made some trap beats last week, I never make stuff like that either. just randomly did it

my shitcloud

Quote Originally Posted by grassfed View Post
    You got a soundcloud? I havent done jack shit as far as music goes in the last year or so but randomly made some trap beats last week, I never make stuff like that either. just randomly did it

my shitcloud
    See I barely even think of stuff like that at this point because I'm trying not to be a perfectionist but at the same time, I'm not allowing myself to post material even I think is subpar with my actually pretty forgiving standards. And right now, it just ain't complete. Like, I'd never want to put out the experiments I have now until they start to resemble songs more than experiments. Same way I'll post a rough sketch, after I crop out all the crap around the page I did to warm up. So I'd want to either be able to post a full instrumental, or at least a mostly complete preview but I only got like one verse and maybe a hook if I can't say I'm totally happy with it and consider it done. Back in the day people fucking hated my art, told me I should quit drawing altogether, get a more "suitable" hobby for myself (I'm sure they wanted to say don't quit your day job but seeing as how I was often the only one in the discussion who even had a job, yeah) and I'm not having that shit this time. It was one thing when I only wanted to make fun, shit-talking music but now that I feel like we truly do need a revival of "gangsta" as in "Fuck Kill Tha Police" rap, people are going to fucking respect it when it's put out there. That, or they'll fear it. Fear me for it. It's fucking on when you kill two of my friends and use your status as a former cop to escape so much as answering the fucking charges, even just to explain it was an accident and you regret it... Something everyone told me to consider before I rush to judgment.

I'm so fucking glad I didn't listen to those idiots and just went straight to the notepad, dictating machine, and recorded every single rhyme that came into my head about killing, stealing, murdering, raping, revolting, looting, and even advocating genocide against anyone who can be found to have a "cop gene" once it's identified and can be tested for at birth. That's right, I'm a rapper who wants a fucking holocaust and a type of neo-fascist regime installed.

But I'm a liberal rapper. I'm going to fuck you, by force, and call it love. And you will enjoy it. Because we'll have beaten any ability not to out of you. And your future generations will worship us, never even know you existed, as all traces of your kind will be stricken from history. Right wingers have called us Liberals Fascists for at least as long as guys like Glenn Beck and Ted Nugent have been around and after having personally been harassed and stalked by their kind myself, I simply ran out of excuses not to attack them after having seen them attack, harass, and kill so many of my brothers and sisters of numerous and growing demographics.

Not even the white man is safe from his kind anymore, but believe this much. No one is safe from Wolf-Bone. I, am a fucking terrorist. I will literally go back in time to kill your family like Terminator, because you are that much of a menace to society, not me.

Weasyl
    Skylar_Husky
    I had to click on this link to see what was here. It looks like it was click-bait.
    Furry rappers. I think the closest was that dude in Limp Biskit who wore the fursuit body and nothing else, no head, no paws, no feet.

Weasyl
    oly
    Oh yeah. I finally released something.

https://metalclan.bandcamp.com