Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Quote Originally Posted by Viciviser View Post
    Oh cool. I'd like to get in on this too. I love the idea of theme songs. I'll think about it and tell you what feel or sound I'm looking for, but I have a good idea of what characters I'd want themes for. Mainly Desmond/Deslucin and Catter from my FA account.
    Quote Originally Posted by feraldraco View Post
    Interesting. I'd like some info on them, too, kinda gonna be needing that.
    Okay so, Desmond/Deslucin is a cool and collected dreamer, head-in-the-clouds type. He's a caracal cat with a dragon tail. Mostly passive until a line is crossed. Honest to a fault. A healer. Protective. In touch with his emotions and empathetic to others. More submissive role in his sexuality, but still very much in control.
    For his theme I'd like something breathy, airy, open, and traveling. Possibly a kind or touching feel to it.
    Visuals: Des full-body (nude) and Des (feral)

Catter on the other hand is aggressive, blunt, and fed up with peoples' stupidity. He's a tough bobcat. He wants to fight or intimidate and has eyes that are mischievous at best, ruthless at worst. He exists to shut people down so they don't hurt others or themselves, or those that would tear others down. Deep down he does care and does his best to keep his damage minimal, but effective. He's also a dominate sex drive coupled with a desire to be instinctive and carefree.
    For his theme I'd like something you'd hear as an intro or theme for a character in a fighting game. Badass sounding. Strong and upbeat. He's also Cajun. Not sure if that can be implemented.
    Visuals: Catter collage and devious icon
    Last edited by Viciviser; 09-21-2015 at 05:14 PM.

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard

What I would like from all of you, before I even start work on your themes, is to give me a description for character whose theme you would like. Alternatively, you can just describe the mood or ambience you would like me to create. At or around 9PM, I'll be sending you all private messages daily to let you in on my progress and let you request any changes.
    Why, certainly! I would very much appreciate a theme dedicated to my fursona orchestrated by yourself.

Below you may find two links depicting my fursona.

https://www.weasyl.com/submission/11...legance-is-sin
    https://www.weasyl.com/submission/10...the-bird-flies

In terms of personality and character, my fursona is a matching copy of me, as I wanted it to be an artistic manifestation of myself, my coat of arms, my allegorical representation.

But, if you would like me to elaborate, my fursona's personality aspires for elegance, and a quaint aristocratic mannerism, valuing social etiquette and courtesy. He is also a staunch monarchist, and a history passionate, and above all, a political animal who sports a fancy for grandeur and extravagance. He also expresses fondness of the esoteric catharsis offered by the veneration of morbidity and dark imagery.
    In other words, he is prideful, haughty, with a flair of superiority oozing about, and thus he also gratifies himself with baroque and other manifestations of grandiloquence, but at the same time, he is both emphatic and machiavellian and objective. He enjoys fine arts, especially writing. He values the beauty of tradition, culture and heritage.
    He loves philosophy, to contemplate, to drift in the abyss of fathomless thoughts.

Mhhyes. I often stroke my ego. Beautiful things ought to be groomed on a daily basis.

But, that would be all.

I am eager to see what melodious mastery you will unfold, dear friend!

Weasyl
    N/A
    Oh wicked, thanks so much for adding me to the slot!

What I would like from all of you, before I even start work on your themes, is to give me a description for character whose theme you would like. Alternatively, you can just describe the mood or ambience you would like me to create. At or around 9PM, I'll be sending you all private messages daily to let you in on my progress and let you request any changes.
    Here's my character, Moogie

I've not much extensive info for her, but I'll dot jot some of her personality/what she likes.

- Happy-go-lucky
    - Bouncy
    - Curious
    - Nature lover
    - Tea fiend

I guess something soothing with some perks in it would fit her, almost refreshing like (if that makes sense aha).

Weasyl
    jedthedragon
    Thank you all for waiting so long; I've had more than a few distractions keep me from finishing Catterhatter's Theme "on time" for Viciviser. To hopefully make up for that grievous mistake, Eduard and Moogle's themes will be worked on at the same time. That should teach me to stop procrastinating.
    I'm ready for roleplaying anytime! Just send me a PM in the main Weasyl site!

My profile pic was brought to me by Pandactyle on Weasyl!

Weasyl
    GlaringFeline
    Do you have any slots open? This is a really awesome idea! ;v;
    -Insert inspirational quote here-

Weasyl
    jedthedragon
    Quote Originally Posted by GlaringFeline View Post
    Do you have any slots open? This is a really awesome idea! ;v;
    Thank you for the compliment, but all my slots are closed for the moment. Feel free to check back on my profile every now and then; your support would really help out.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Thank you all for waiting so long; I've had more than a few distractions keep me from finishing Catterhatter's Theme "on time" for Viciviser. To hopefully make up for that grievous mistake, Eduard and Moogle's themes will be worked on at the same time. That should teach me to stop procrastinating.
    No worries, Feral! You're doing these for free, so take as long as you need. Btw - fantastic job with Vici's! So groovy, reminds me of something that would be in a adventure game during a battle.

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Quote Originally Posted by Moogle View Post
    No worries, Feral! You're doing these for free, so take as long as you need. Btw - fantastic job with Vici's! So groovy, reminds me of something that would be in a adventure game during a battle.
    I'm certainly pleased with the end result! Jed, you definitely covered badass, strong, and upbeat so you met all my criteria. Thank you again!

And, yes Moogle, I think it's a nice encounter jam too.

Weasyl
    jedthedragon
    It pains me to say this, but I have a confession to make: all this time that I've been writing music, I haven't dedicated any time to proper musical training aside from my electives in high school two years ago. This has been nagging at me for a while because I was recently doing my half of a trade with rileyrainbowleaf, and since I did this one in a style different from my usual one to try to learn something from it, the aforementioned revelation kept rearing its ugly head throughout the whole process. This means that in order to advance as a musician, I have to prioritize learning how to play and, most importantly, write for the piano and the guitar at an intermediate level. So to do that, I'll have to put my requests from both of you and the requests of two users on deviantArt on hold. If you're reading this and understand what I'm going through here, I can only offer my gratitude for your understanding, and when I can strengthen my musical knowledge, I'll be happy to go back and finish your requests in a quality that I deem worthy for you.

TL;DR: I'm unable to continue with my requests because I've bitten off more than I could chew.

Weasyl
    Taffy8
    I look for your songs but I can't find them.