Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Weasyl
    jedthedragon

Music/Theme Requests!

I'm just your average, fledgling musician trying to broaden my horizons, expand my style, etc. So in order to do all that and then some, I'll try and give your characters, er... a little more character. Look on my Weasyl page for examples of what I can do! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.
    I'm ready for roleplaying anytime! Just send me a PM in the main Weasyl site!

My profile pic was brought to me by Pandactyle on Weasyl!

Weasyl
    NuklearBunny
    I would love to try this. I listened to a few of your examples, and while you may not be most experiences, it sure has something very nice to it. If you want you can try to make a themesong to one [or more, whatever you prefer] characters. Just tell me if you're intrested. I can offer anything from villain to happy-go-lucky cinnamon roll. XD

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Oh cool. I'd like to get in on this too. I love the idea of theme songs. I'll think about it and tell you what feel or sound I'm looking for, but I have a good idea of what characters I'd want themes for. Mainly Desmond/Deslucin and Catter from my FA account.

Weasyl
    jedthedragon
    Quote Originally Posted by NuklearBunny View Post
    I would love to try this. I listened to a few of your examples, and while you may not be most experiences, it sure has something very nice to it. If you want you can try to make a themesong to one [or more, whatever you prefer] characters. Just tell me if you're intrested. I can offer anything from villain to happy-go-lucky cinnamon roll. XD
    I can do any sort of character on any type of spectrum. Just give me a name and a personality, and I'll be working my magic!

Quote Originally Posted by Viciviser View Post
    Oh cool. I'd like to get in on this too. I love the idea of theme songs. I'll think about it and tell you what feel or sound I'm looking for, but I have a good idea of what characters I'd want themes for. Mainly Desmond/Deslucin and Catter from my FA account.
    Interesting. I'd like some info on them, too, kinda gonna be needing that.
    Last edited by feraldraco; 09-19-2015 at 01:06 PM.

Weasyl
    NuklearBunny
    Quote Originally Posted by feraldraco View Post
    I can do any sort of character on any type of spectrum. Just give me a name and a personality, and I'll be working my magic!
    Alright, I hope this is not too long, gonna send his base personality. ^^
    Name: Koraktor
    Visual: http://sta.sh/0d609vuy9o5 [It's the only good drawing I did of him so far. ;n;]
    Personality:
    Generally Koraktor can be described as a very calm and polite person. He is helpful and caring towards almost everyone, but tends to be very wary of new people. Usually he’ll try to figure out things through conversation, as he dislikes violence of all kinds. Even with his caring attidute, he takes a long time to truly bond with a person. He’ll investigate a lot before making a descision, using various sources if possible. His intelligence comes with a tendency to be calculating, while being able to act it all over if necessary. Also he can hide his actually very empathetic feelings well, but it often affects his actions a lot, causing him to take sharp turns in his plans and ideas.
    In battle, he usually takes up a very passive position, either trying to defend or distracting in order to flee at the right moment. Usually he won’t start a battle in the first place.

I thought maybe something Piano-ish? I'll leave it to you though, do what you see fit. c:
    Feel free to message me anytime! I'm open for roleplays, info here:
    Forum Thread!

Weasyl
    jedthedragon
    Quote Originally Posted by NuklearBunny View Post
    Alright, I hope this is not too long, gonna send his base personality. ^^
    Name: Koraktor
    Visual: http://sta.sh/0d609vuy9o5 [It's the only good drawing I did of him so far. ;n;]
    Personality:
    Generally Koraktor can be described as a very calm and polite person. He is helpful and caring towards almost everyone, but tends to be very wary of new people. Usually he’ll try to figure out things through conversation, as he dislikes violence of all kinds. Even with his caring attidute, he takes a long time to truly bond with a person. He’ll investigate a lot before making a descision, using various sources if possible. His intelligence comes with a tendency to be calculating, while being able to act it all over if necessary. Also he can hide his actually very empathetic feelings well, but it often affects his actions a lot, causing him to take sharp turns in his plans and ideas.
    In battle, he usually takes up a very passive position, either trying to defend or distracting in order to flee at the right moment. Usually he won’t start a battle in the first place.

I thought maybe something Piano-ish? I'll leave it to you though, do what you see fit. c:
    Koraktor, huh? Calm, calculating, quick thinker. I think the piano would suit him quite well. I'll be working on this guy's theme all week, giving you updates at the end of the day. What time do you think would work best for you? I live on the west coast of the States.

Weasyl
    NuklearBunny
    Quote Originally Posted by feraldraco View Post
    Koraktor, huh? Calm, calculating, quick thinker. I think the piano would suit him quite well. I'll be working on this guy's theme all week, giving you updates at the end of the day. What time do you think would work best for you? I live on the west coast of the States.
    Take as much time as you need.^^
    Well, I should be online around this time and about 8 hours from now at the very least. I'm from germany, but I don't really have a sleeping pattern. If you'd like I can add you on skype for faster response. ^^
    Feel free to message me anytime! I'm open for roleplays, info here:
    Forum Thread!

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    Glorious and dearest friend, what are the chances that I may request a manifestation of your musical magick to be made-happen? c:

Weasyl
    N/A
    Hey there Feral!

That's really generous of you to be offering this opportunity for everyone. It's looking like you've got a lot on your plate right now so I'll hold off on requesting, but I'm excited to see what you do with these characters!

Weasyl
    jedthedragon
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduard View Post
    Glorious and dearest friend, what are the chances that I may request a manifestation of your musical magick to be made-happen? c:
    Quote Originally Posted by Moogle View Post
    Hey there Feral!

That's really generous of you to be offering this opportunity for everyone. It's looking like you've got a lot on your plate right now so I'll hold off on requesting, but I'm excited to see what you do with these characters!
    Don't worry, guys! I have a lot of free time on my hands, and I want to spend it acting like I'm actually doing this as a business. In fact, I just did the rough draft for NuklearBunny's song yesterday over the course of two days, and I'm currently adding the finishing touches, making it a bit more polished.

After we get her song the way I'd like it to (which should be by 9PM GMT -7/Pacific Standard Time), I'll be starting on the requests in this order:

1. Viciviser
    2. Eduard
    3. Moogle

What I would like from all of you, before I even start work on your themes, is to give me a description for character whose theme you would like. Alternatively, you can just describe the mood or ambience you would like me to create. At or around 9PM, I'll be sending you all private messages daily to let you in on my progress and let you request any changes.

I have until the end of Wednesday to do my work; when Thursday rolls around, I'll be at Rainfurrest 2015 in Seattle, Washington for my first furry convention ever! Then, I'll resume any unfinished work on the 28th of September onwards.