Weasyl
    Meow

Somebody want a free drawing?

Although my drawing skills are still a work in progress, I figured it's time to open up to some requests again! I haven't done any requests for anyone in a long while, so please be gentle. As for why? I've been feeling like opening up to another individual's ideas and characters lately. Usually I stay away from this kind of thing because often times I feel like I don't do their character justice, or I screw up in one way or another. Basically I worry about them hating what I've drawn them, or it not meeting their standards. But yeah, opening up a request, something simple like the stuff in my gallery, one, maybe two characters?

I'm currently only going to be doing one request at the moment, but might open up to some more if things go well with the first, and I have the time to permit it! First come, first serve. Reply below with an introduction, a good idea of what you want drawn, references, and we'll go from there!

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Sure! Since you like drawing dragon tails let me pull up a reference of my fursona, Deslucin.

Deslucin pixel (nude)

Deslucin feral

Deslucin cartoon (mimicking Adventure Time)
    Last edited by Viciviser; 09-17-2015 at 01:46 AM.

Weasyl
    Meow
    Sounds like a plan! Feel free to toss me the references of Deslucin, what did you have in mind for what's going on in the picture?

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Just him being cute. Something like:
    Clasping his hands behind his back bashfully and looking to the ground.
    Sitting down on the ground and blushing because he noticed someone was looking at him.
    Looking nervous in some cute way. Maybe even fiddling with his hair or messing with his hands while not looking at the viewer.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it's cool that Des seems to have a similar dragon trait to your character. He is just a caracal cat, but a stone with a dragon's soul inside fused to him and manifests as the tail to show their symbiosis.

Oh, and thank you so much for doing this.
    Last edited by Viciviser; 09-17-2015 at 01:42 AM.

Weasyl
    Meow
    Not a problem, it's my pleasure to try out new things and experiment! I hope you like the picture, hopefully I didn't go too far with the being cute idea, I took it another step further? I also greatly appreciate the watch sir.

https://www.weasyl.com/submission/11...-for-viciviser

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Oh wow, that was quick. And yeah that's a whole lotta cute to the point of mushy romantic. Good thing I'm a hopeless romantic at heart .
    Ha ha, thanks! I like it. Especially the hard blush and nervous sweats. I've been there before.

You're welcome for the watch. I like your dragon and want to see more of him.

Weasyl
    jedthedragon
    Well, judging from Vic's request, I'd say you are both working and progressing!

So, I'd like to see you draw Jed, my fursona, flying around in the air. Bonus points if you can manage to draw a background (you don't have to, of course.)

Beyond that, feel free to play with it, draw whatever else inspires you as you're drawing me, and, most of all, have fun.
    I'm ready for roleplaying anytime! Just send me a PM in the main Weasyl site!

My profile pic was brought to me by Pandactyle on Weasyl!

Weasyl
    Meow
    Sorry for the late response to the two of you! I just got hit by a bus load of classwork/jobwork this week!
    Regardless of that though, thank you for the kind words of encouragement, I really do appreciate it, it fills me with spindles of joy.
    There will undoubtedly be more drawings of Yuki, so in time be prepared for more of his dragon-y goodness!

As for your expression of a desire to have a drawing feraldraco, I'll gladly get around to drawing Jed in due time!
    It won't be posted up as rapidly as Viciviser's as I did that immediately after his post, but I will get it done by this week when I find a moment! I'll try to toss in a background as well, I need more practice in general, but backgrounds need some work especially!

Also magic!...

Weasyl
    Taffy8
    Can you draw Naruto Characters?

If so. Here's your choose:

Neji's and Tenten's son?
    Choji's and Ino's son?
    Kankuro's and Karui's daughter?
    Gaara's and Matsuri's daughter?
    Sasuke's and Hinata's daughter and her two brothers?

Weasyl
    N/A
    Are you still doing this because if so great on a thread I have been looking for somefur to draw me a certain commission on Weayle for free