Weasyl
    DevilishlyHandsome49

More live action remakes of Disney classics

Not exactly sure how I feel on this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcgJRQWxKnw

Weasyl
    MalevolentMask
    I think the point of the remakes is to capitalize on an existing crowd, quite a bit of studios are doing it recently. I think for some its a nostalgia thing and maybe improving upon the idea or visual (Like Tron Legacy despite its sub-par plot)

While for others its just a way to make money off of those who may have enjoyed it in the past despite it being an unnecessary (the original already being great, timeless ect.) like Akira.

I mean if I hear its something outstanding i'll totally go see it but I kind of wait out the "remakes" now. \_(ツ)_/

What? It actually looks like it will be good for once. The past remakes were awful. Of course, just the way I see it.

It will probably have a better ending than the original.

Weasyl
    N/A
    I demand a live action remake of Lion King. Beauty and the Beast would be badass too
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    DevilishlyHandsome49
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    I demand a live action remake of Lion King. Beauty and the Beast would be badass too
    No

Weasyl
    Antumbra

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Antumbra no D:

I'm not a fan of these things. Can't beat the classic toon style!
    I also never found super realism all that neat... it loses the charm of being something unique, interesting, and brought out in imaginative ways, and just turns into what I see every day.
    Realism is respectful and cool in its own way, but... meh.

Not that I'm saying I see giant snakes and tigers every day. Only on some days.
    Last edited by Hewge; 09-23-2015 at 06:38 PM.

Make it stop
    WE'RE RED, YOU'RE DEAD

Hasn't there already been a Beauty and the Beast live action movie? Or was it a TV series? I don't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Hewge View Post
    Antumbra no D:

I'm not a fan of these things. Can't beat the classic toon style!
    I also never found super realism all that neat... it loses the charm of being something unique, interesting, and brought out in imaginative ways, and just turns into what I see every day.
    Realism is respectful and cool in its own way, but... meh.

Not that I'm saying I see giant snakes and tigers every day. Only on some days.
    I don't watch them expect them to beat the classics since turning something from classic cartoon style to live action doesn't translates well, but I expect something at least amusing...
    Granted none of them were that amusing but not because they're live action, rather because of some bullshit they feel like shoehorning into it like forced "twists" like Maleficent not being evil or Snow White fighting an epic battle...