Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I get hand cramps, but my biggest issue is ulnar neuropathy. The Ulnar nerve gets caught in my elbow and causes tingling and numbness in my pinky and ring finger, pain towards my elbow, and a general weakened feeling in my hand/arm. It can potentially lead to paralysis. : c

Weasyl
    kynliod
    I don't have a big problem with my hands when drawing unless I am at it for huge lengths of time without stopping. But when I used to crochet, I would get terrible RSI pain in my thumb and two middle knuckles of my palm. What I learned to do was take frequent breaks, do lots of hand/wrist stretches, and if it got very bad I would submerge my entire hand/wrist in a bowl full of ice water for a few minutes. Hurt like the dickens, but it did help.

Weasyl
    Mikari
    I sometimes get pain on my right wrist. I find that sleeping with my arm straight helps. I move around in my sleep a lot so I sometimes wake up with my arm/wrist in an uncomfortable pose. It's not too bad yet. I also use a wrist pillow plushie because it's softer than gel mouse pads.

Weasyl
    Sassafras
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikari View Post
    I sometimes get pain on my right wrist. I find that sleeping with my arm straight helps. I move around in my sleep a lot so I sometimes wake up with my arm/wrist in an uncomfortable pose. It's not too bad yet. I also use a wrist pillow plushie because it's softer than gel mouse pads.
    If it keeps being a problem I would recommend wearing a wrist brace at night. I've slept with my wrist bent under me before and it hurts a lot afterwards >_> the braces always keep me from twisting mine in my sleep.