Weasyl
    XyWeasel

Greetings from the least weasel

Pleasure to meet you all. I am just a little weasel from England.

I don't know anybody here yet, but it would be wonderful to get to know everyone.

I like science, politics, writing, and travelling. Travelling and visiting cities around the world, especially. I know my way around a few cities, and really like discovering little coffee shops and eating places that most people wouldn't necessarily know about.

I speak French as well as English, and can understand a few more languages, but I'm definitely not fluent in them.

I listen to a lot of music and play a few video games, and I like to drink, sometimes tea, and sometimes not tea.

I'm called Xy. It's pronounced "xy".

Welcome to weasyl, Xy!
    Seeing as you like coffee shops (I do too, especially when they're small-ish and cozy), what is your favorite caffeinated beverage?

Also, is it "Xy" like "ksi", "kseye" or more like "eks-why"? Just curious here (as I love language and pronunciation).

Weasyl
    XyWeasel
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardrockangel View Post
    What is your favorite caffeinated beverage?
    Depends on my mood, and how much time I have. Cappuccino or flat white in the morning or afternoon, a long black later on, occasionally a cortado if I'm in a stronger mood. Aeropress, chemex or cafetière coffee when I just want to relax. And I have a stupid-huge variety of teas at home.

Also, is it "Xy" like "ksi", "kseye" or more like "eks-why"?
    Those are all acceptable, as well as /zaɪ/ and, if you want to be really nerdy, /xy/. Whatever's comfortable. I haven't actually decided on one yet.

I know the feeling of having a stupid-huge collection of tea. On the upside, it means I have a ,arge variety of drinks to offer to visitors, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by XyWeasel View Post
    Those are all acceptable, as well as /zaɪ/ and, if you want to be really nerdy, /xy/. Whatever's comfortable. I haven't actually decided on one yet.
    Judging by the IPA in there... do you study languages as well?

Weasyl
    XyWeasel
    [D]o you study languages as well?
    Actually, no, but learning about languages and linguistics is definitely a hobby of mine. I've even dabbled in conlangs before.

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Yo yo yo! Welcome to Weasyl, Weasel!