Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    N/A
    Fish Bones and Plans...

Kah'Saun could not be called 'dainty' eaters. Not that Sev ate in a messy fashion, no, his raw fish and fish heads dinner last night notwithstanding. Just not fussy about raw/cooked, or whether the entrails were removed. Or about fish bones. They simply added texture and nutrition to a meal. Flavor and satisfaction. So, when Mei pointed at him, he pointed back at her with his empty stick, gave it a few more licks, then waved it in the air...

... "And I turned out the most interesting thing you found in the river, right?" Grin.

Sev's ears turned, his right dropped at a jaunty angle, his left, straight up. Tail, curled around behind her. Spirit arms touching hands to belly, prime arms twirling stick...

... "It seems our plans for today will rely on luck, then. Together, we should find something of interest to us both."

He leaned towards Mei, non-existent eyebrow raised...

... "We just need to keep our... mutual interests focused on finding shinies. And finishing breakfast." Sev presented Mei with a mug, and went about pouring her coffee from his press, before pouring his own. Yes, he'd brought a spare mug.

And yes, Sev did indeed feel well-rested this morning....... *
    Last edited by Roose Hurro; 12-17-2015 at 07:05 PM.
    "Don't take life so serious, son. It ain't nohow permanent." ~ Walt Kelly

"A bit small, but it will have to do." ~ Evil Scientist

"Jack not name! Jack job!" ~ Sweetums

Weasyl
    N/A
    And I turned out the most interesting thing you found in the river, right?
    Mei giggled girlishly because he was indeed correct. "I guess you could say that." She winked at him and leaned forward, showing off her... curves.... moving her own tail so it sat gently on top of Sevs. "I can keep my... interests... at bay... can you?" She winked and gratefully accepted the coffee, inhaling the strong aroma before taking a sip. She nearly spilled the mug as she shoved it away from her face, tongue hanging out. "Ahhhhh hot hot hot!!"

Once recovered she looked at Sev sheepishly. "I guess I should wait a moment.." she pointed at the mug, "hot." She smiled.
    Last edited by Mei; 12-18-2015 at 03:29 PM.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Show and Tell...

Sev blew on his hot coffee, feeling sorry for yet amused by Mei's 'encounter' and her reaction. One of her charms. Dive in where angels fear to swim. Of course, his grin and his amusement also came from her previous words...

... "I can tell you yes... though I may have a hard time not baying at the moon, tonight." He took a careful sip from his own mug... "Yes, at present, I can keep that interest at bay." After all, they'd already had two 'encounters' within a few hours, last night. He could wait for more. A glance to Mei's tail, draped over his...

... "So... does this show of affection mean you are now awake and ready? I did promise you a tail-grooming session. Finish what we started last night." Spirit arms now tucked against chest, he reached out with a prime arm's hand and gently raked claws through her tail's fur, at the same time moving his tail under hers, just to feel the softness against his tail's hide.......

Weasyl
    N/A
    A tingling sensation shot through her tail, up to her ears, and back down again at Sev's claws through her fur. She stiffened for a moment as it happened, then complete relaxation. "yeeeeesssss....." she replied. "Thank you....." She closed her eyes and enjoyed it, slowly sipping her coffee as it cooled to a drinkable temperature. "Where do you suppose we should start searching today?" she asked, her voice quiet... she was immensely enjoying herself and was rather lost in her own world at the moment.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Tails...

Sev continued to groom Mei's tail one-handed. Moved his own tail in such a way as to move hers, so he could move his hand and groom in the right place. Yes, as he sipped his own coffee, he played with her tail. And amused himself with his own thoughts. Then Mei's question...

... "I'd planned my start in the mountains, on the other side of the river. Heard that spot's the best place."

Coffee mug set down, Sev put both hands to work on Mei's tail, lifting and floofing for that final touch, before he licked her on the cheek......

Weasyl
    N/A
    Mei breathed steadily in and out, enjoying every scratch, every sensation of Sev's touch. When he finished, she opened her eyes. She stretched her arms out over her head, her hair bristled as she yawned and shook her whole body out. She returned Sev's lick on the cheek and stood up.

"I guess it's about time we pack up then! I'm so excited to start!" She said as she walked to her belongings and started getting ready. "I will just be a moment..." She disappeared into the tent to put her clothing back on. Once outside again, she re-attached the broadheads to her arrows and slung her bow over her back. Once her backpack was over her shoulder, she was ready to go. She walked to Sev and nudged him with her foot paw once more.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Slow Mover...

Yes, nudged him with a foot, because Sev still sat by the fire, nursing his second mug of coffee. Not normally such a slow mover, but with much on his mind, perhaps understandable. So many things to think about, so many, thanks to everything that had happened since he'd arrived. Didn't hurt that he'd been enjoying this extended bout of nakedness, his present mood reluctant to get itself dressed. But he had things to do. And his lover was trying to kick him into action...

... "Mei... sorry, still trying to deal with everything, all the revelations and realizations. Changes....." He sighed, but smiled right after. Gulped down his remaining coffee. Snuffed the fire...

... then made his usual production while getting dressed, after first removing his gunbelt. Yes, he had his ritual. Armored underwear, first. Shirt. Pants. Vest. Wrist, ankle and tail bracers. Gunbelt, returned to its place, again. Vest. Coat. Yes, he went to his air skimmer, unlocked 'cargo' access, and retrieved his great-coat. Much as he enjoyed the freedom of his 'birthday suit', Sev felt he gained strength while he wore all his gear. The sensation of clothing against hide certainly made him feel more alert. Charged. Confident.

It certainly changed his look, as well...

... "Hrrrrr!" He gave Mei a predatory display, moved so she could get a good look... "Do I still impress?"

Weasyl
    N/A
    Mei crossed her arms and started thoughtlessly playing with a pebble using one of her paw toes while waiting for Sev to prepare himself. A yawn crept up on her from out of nowhere... she nonchalantly gazed over to where he was getting dressed. The breeze picked up as she watched him, her fur and hair waving back and forth. The sun was beginning to get higher in the sky now; the chill of the morning that nipped at her nose was replaced by a gentle warmth that made her feel 'fuzzy' inside. She set her things on the ground and laid down next to them, making sure to point her footpads at the sun. She sighed with comfort when the warmth begin to spread throughout the pads. I HATE having cold feet all the time!!

Once satisfied, she flopped her head to the side to resume her watch on Sev. "Are you almost ready? I'm starting to fall asleep again!" She called over to him.

"Hrrrrr!" He gave Mei a predatory display, moved so she could get a good look... "Do I still impress?"
    Mei slapped her paw to her mouth and suppressed a fit of laughter... instead, the only sound that escaped was a hybrid gurgle-snort. "Oh, my knight in shining armor!!" She put the back of her paw against her forehead and threw her head back in mock 'damsel-in-distress'. "Come, rescue me!" She threw her arms towards him and made a reaching motion, as if she couldn't get herself up off of the ground.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Knight and Day...

Sev, for all his wildness, hadn't neglected his education as a pre-pubescent youth. He'd read the stories, not just of his own kind, but of other species on other planets. So, yes, he knew... and he'd quite obviously made an excellent dragon for knights to vanquish. Which made this whole 'playing knight' with Mei opportunity rather... odd. Dragon knight rescuing fair damsel in distress! It just wasn't done. Except it was.......

....... because he'd already rescued Mei from a number of distresses. Even though he'd left his 'armor' behind on those occasions. Stripped down to bare dragon. But still, he'd saved her from....... *

Sev presented his most 'Knightly' pose, right-hand claws raised to sky as if holding a sword. Voice, deep and serious...

... "Fear not, fair damsel! For I... I, Sir Sev of Rapse'tet... have arrived!"

Sev trotted over to where Mei mocked damsels and distresses. Looked down upon her and... poked her with his foot. Claws held just so, to prevent any injury...

... "Mei, you do realize, being the closest thing to being a dragon you have most likely ever met, I'm going to have to eat you. If you continue to act helpless."

However, after he gave her a growl, he reached down and helped her up...

... "Yes, almost ready. Just need to secure camp and prepare my..." Grin... "Noble Steed." A tail's wave towards his air skimmer made crystal clear his intent. "Now that we're both dressed, wouldn't make sense to swim the river...."

Weasyl
    N/A
    Mei flinched and giggled at the poke. "Ahhh stop it! I'm ticklish there!!" She flailed her arms wildly.

I'm going to have to eat you. If you continue to act helpless.
    She sighed. "Fine," and quietly added, "I didn't think of that..." She hopped to her feet with Sev's help and secured her things once more. She ran past Sev, licking his cheek as she did, and hopped on the back of the skimmer.

"What are we waiting for??" She grinned. "I've never been on one of these things before!"