Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    N/A
    Mei Play...

Indeed, quite a few of Sev's former lovers had found his eyes... all three of them... most attractive. His Spirit, so visible Within. Same for him towards them. Spirit, so important to a Kah'Saun. Not just a body. A person. In some ways, Sev's declaration that they didn't know each other was a lie. Just looking into her eyes, at the Spirit Within, he'd learned enough to know he wanted.......

Her tail's thwap had indeed been soft. And she'd made it quite obvious their "not knowing each other" didn't matter to her. She just wanted.......

Yes, Sev still had the strength. Sight and scent and everything else kept him.......

Ahhhhh.......

Despite the limited room, with his quills slicked down, his flexibility in no way harmed, he.......

Yes. Yes, angels do indeed sing. Worlds move. Unicorns... exist. Whatever the euphemism, as their first time, yes, with greater care and tenderness this time, though still with intent and intense passion. Air in the tent, quite warm, in contrast to the air outside....... *

Weasyl
    N/A
    (Im having a very hard time keeping this forum-appropriate >~<)

Mei accepted Sev's warm 'embrace' and was immediately lost in a sea of swirling emotions, passion, and intense pleasure. Her head swam as the two warmed the surrounding air. She glanced back at Sev, who also seemed to be thoroughly enjoying himself in the moment. Mei felt his consciousness brush up against her own. She was becoming more accustomed to this feeling and loved the safe, warm vibrance that it emitted inside of her.

Mei broke their embrace to gently spin around, avoiding the low-hanging canopy, and sit on Sevs lap; her knees rested on the ground on both sides of him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and gazed into his eyes, the embrace continuing. "This feeling.. deep inside my chest.. I've never felt this before I met you." She gasped. "Do you feel it as well?" She asked, slightly embarrassed at her own inexperience with the world .

Weasyl
    N/A
    In The Moment...

Yes, Sev lost himself in the moment. Homesickness, future fatherhood, not forgotten, just pushed aside. For now. Because Mei had need. Want. Desire. His own desire to thoroughly enjoy the experience him and her shared. To use his body as Nature designed. To run. To swim. To breathe. To... make love. Rush of blood. Beat of heart. Surge of pleasure.......

Mei's turn, him and her now facing. Her arms about his neck, another pleasure. Her words. Her question. His own rapid breath, caught in throat. Heart racing. Shiver down spine, small pain-spike a reminder of past love. Only now did Sev realize... he hadn't had a lover since that incident. Since Maria and that tavern. And the Rosy Palm. As if only now, with Mei, had he accepted his loss. Gained back a part of himself he hadn't realized he'd lost, too. Left behind on that beach when he'd been stabbed in the back.

He smiled, deep inhale, exhale, to catch his breath, so he could...

... "Have you heard... Two become one... when a male and female... make love? With... with my kind, sex... brings a... closeness of Spirit. What you feel... feel is my... Heart. My Spirit, touch... touching yours." With all four hands, he touched her. Licked, then kissed her forehead. Then touched the end of his snout to her nose, their breath, mingling. Almost as intimate as his other... embrace. And equally as gentle in its movements. All three eyes on her two, as their moment came.

If Mei wished for experience, Sev had no problem sharing his world with her.......

Weasyl
    N/A
    Mei listened to Sev as he spoke, her own breathing becoming more rapid as time went on. She tried unsuccessfully to catch her breath. "Yes... yes I have heard... that saying.. and i know it is true." She smiled sincerely at him, her eyes welling up with tears of happiness. "I.... love this feeling... your feeling.... your heart..."

She leaned into the pressure of his snout, pushing hers, her most intense sense going wild with the mixture of smells fueled by emotion. She kissed him deeply, then stared into his eyes as their moment came. She arched her back with a yelp and rolled onto the bed.

She lay there several moments, catching her breath. She slowly scooched herself next to Sev and snuggled up against him, paws on his upper thigh, head resting against his shoulder. She was content. For the first time in her life, the loneliness ceased and she was content. She sat listening to Sevs heartbeat changing from rapid to steady, his breath doing the same. "Yes, two certainly become one..." she started. "... and i am so happy that I could share that moment with you." She gently licked his neck, kissing it softly afterwards, repeating his actions that made her feel so warm and safe. "Do you have to go back?" She said hopefully...

Weasyl
    N/A
    Pillow Talk...

This time felt more intense than their first, left him light-headed and profoundly... her yelp still in his ears, he laid down beside her, profoundly exhausted. Yet... profoundly alert. Perhaps he... perhaps him knowing his Wanderlust had reached its end, along with his loss healed... perhaps everything from the last few hours of Life kept him in this odd mental/physical hinterland, lying next to Mei. Her voice. Her warmth. Her scent.

Her voice...

... "Hmmmmrrrrr... I must go back, if I wish to maintain my family bloodline. My branch on Life's... family tree...."

Sev, subarms folded to chest, reached his own hand... one of his own primehands... down, yes, down to touch Mei's on his thigh...

... "But I will leave you with a memory, Mei. Something... to cherish. To pass on to your own children, when they are born." He smiled, rubbed his chin on the back of her head. "Like me, if you wish to become a mother as I wish to become a father, we must at some time part our ways."

Weasyl
    N/A
    Sev's last words stung; a truth that could not be avoided. Mei knew this the entire time, but there was still a thought in the back of her mind, a hope, that they might not have to part ways. More tears welled up in her large eyes as the thought sunk in and her heart began to ache. She took a deep breath through her nose, taking in the now warm air inside of the tent and Sev's exotic scent. Holding this breath, she began to think about motherhood. About the little pups she would eventually birth and raise. The thought warmed her and eased her pain ever so slightly. She released her breath.

Puppies. One reason she had left her home town in search of more adventure. All of the males she knew were either too immature or didn't respect her as an individual; none of them were fit to father her offspring. If only they could be more like... more like...

Mei reached her other paw above her head and slowly stroked Sev's jaw. Her tears slowly fell and splattered against his hide. "I will never forget you." She choked.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Regrets and Tears...

Not all his lovers had felt pain, knowing their time with him was only for a time. Maria... Mars had taken his injury and his leaving very hard. Understandable, given who and what she was, but she'd known from the beginning, just like Mei. Just like all his lovers, told the truth of who and what he was. A fling. Nothing more. No, not a nothing. Someone to be there, to fill a need, a want. A desire. Like with Mei, someone to build a memory. To give as well as receive.

Yes, to give.

Sev always gave everything he had to his lovers, most precious, his Spirit. His Soul, for them to touch, if they so wished. Not all went that far. But Mei had. Sev... hadn't expected her to reach so deep. But he felt oh so glad she'd made that choice. And felt regret, that it caused such pain.

His own Heart felt...

... "I'm sorry, Mei... " Her tears on his hide, all he could do was hold her tight, move her and him closer, him and her pressed together, as if making love for the third time, but without... "I will remember you, even after my own Life ends."

Sev reluctantly broke his embrace, rolled aside so he could look Mei in the face, his bright eyes on hers...

... "I hope my breath didn't smell too strongly of fish...."

Weasyl
    N/A
    Mei made slight sobbing and choking sounds as Sev spoke. She was trying to hold back the tears and prevent herself from outright bawling. He pulled her in close, one hand on her back, the other on her head pressing her body against his own. Her wet cheek was pressed up against his chest. The pain he was feeling emanated from his core; she felt it in his heart... his muscles.. his consciousness.

She blinked away the tears as he looked her in the eyes and spoke. A smile broke her lips at his comment. A girlish giggle escaped as she said, "I was going to say something, but I thought it would be rude at the time." She winked, signaling she wasn't serious in the least. Well-timed jokes to lighten the mood were an attribute she found most charming about him. She squeezed her eyes shut tight and took a deep, shaky breath. Her sobbing had ceased, but the burn of tears in her eyes remained. The warmed air of the tent attributed to her drowsiness after being woken by the nightmare. She rubbed her right eye with the back of her paw and yawned, then rolled over onto the bedding and draped her arm over Sev's legs.

"It will be strange... after, I mean... after tonight. I don't want to think about it." She fought more tears. "Whatever happened to those other two, do you think?..." She asked, distracting herself from her own thoughts. "What an odd creature..."

Weasyl
    N/A
    Things To Ponder...

Kah'Saun didn't have the ability to shed tears, to cry. Strong emotion affected them other ways. Sadness, pain, expressed through different means. Mei had felt such means, through her spiritual connection to him. She'd even seen and somehow recognized the physical signs. Aided by her touch, her very close physical contact. Sev, unable to control the cast of his muscles, the tension in his hide, the movements of his quills and mane fur. Set of his ears. All of these and more... signs of what he felt.

All signs melted at Mei's giggle. He yawned with her, profoundly tired. Rolled over a bit, tail curved between his legs to avoid the tent wall, so he could stretch out a bit in their limited space...

... "Yes, odd... but I think quite able to care for himself. If we see him again, who knows what will happen. If not, then... for now..." Sev didn't quite cross his fingers, but it's the thought that counts... "we have only each other to live with on this venture."

Sev turned his head, gave Mei a close, hard look... then reached over and touched one of her breasts...

... "I know these have a perfectly natural function, but they seem... a cumbersome burden to bear."

Yes, for him, just a simple act of curiosity, only now explored. For Mei...?

Weasyl
    N/A
    Meis cheeks heated from the sudden, unexpected touch. She recovered quickly however, and realized that it was a genuine question. It was easy for her to forget that Sev wasnt from 'around here'. "I guess I havent really thought about it before..." she said softly, searching her memory. "They can get very sore and tender at times, but you get used to them... I guess ou could say ive grown fairly attached to them." She gave him another little wink.

She rolled over and looked at Sev from top to bottom. "Do you have any other questions for me? I'm an open book."