Looking for Artist for Reference Sheet

Hey all,

I am completely new to the community, I have a really good friend who has been active in the community for a while and has encouraged me to get involved. So here I go. I'm actually looking for someone to reference sheet for a human character at first. Please send me a PM with sample artwork and pricing and any questions you might have about the project.

Thanks.

Weasyl
    valycenegative
    I'm totally interested, if you're looking for a PG-13 ref (as in nudity with no genitalia showing). I do ref sheets with three fullbody views, up to 5 closeups/expression shots, a chibi front/back view and a colour palette.
    I have tons of examples for completed ref commissions in my Weasyl gallery: https://www.weasyl.com/~valycenegative and I can be contacted through email at alkalinesparks [at] hotmail [dot] it .
    I take payments via Paypal only, and provide sketch and coloured WIPs for approval.
    "I'll burn that bridge when I get to it." - A combination of "I'll cross that bridge when I get to it" and the old addage, "don't burn your bridges". Meaning that you haven't yet arrived at a life obstacle, but you're sure you'll mess it up when you do.

Commission info/pricelist

Hey guys, thanks for the responses. I apologize that I haven't responded back to anyone yet. Bit of a hectic weekend. I'll be reviewing everything and getting back to you all shortly.

Weasyl
    Memi
    If you're still looking for someone, my price for reference sheets range from $30-$50 usd, depending on how much detail and how complex it will be.

example 1

example 2
    commissionsdAFAweasyl