Missing notifications and other stuff

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2

Thank you; the page should display the appropriate username instead of that garbage now.

Thank you. I see the second bug is fixed. I am still having an issue with not getting notifications for some of the people I watch. I just want to clarify that.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Weasyl
    Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuvvums View Post
    Thank you. I see the second bug is fixed. I am still having an issue with not getting notifications for some of the people I watch. I just want to clarify that.
    You should be able to change that setting in the Followed User panel. Did you change this, have them upload something, and then you didn't get a notification?

I never changed it. I have all options ticked for that user, as well as for my own personal settings. Does it have something to do with them also being my friend?

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Bumping to say I have the same issue with Fay. I'm following her but I don't get notifications when she uploads new stuff, even though I do get notifications for other people I follow.

Weasyl
    StudioTRUE
    Its seems like I am also missing notifications from certain people.

Notifications for Kasune have started to show up for me such as his submissions and journals so I don't know if any progress was made to fix it?

I'm not getting notifications from folks I watch either though the people I followed were from before the maintenance downtime.